Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

13 hours ago, Seat68 said:

El Taco Loco in West Brom, shitty service, poor food, no attempt to make the ingredients in a tortilla anything like a burrito, pissed off, a lunch wasted.

Was it a bunch of Gringos?

On 12/14/2016 at 11:04, dAVe80 said:

When you tell someone you're not really into Christmas, and they look at you like you've just denied the Holocaust.

tumblr_inline_ng78lj4eZY1rvco8p.gif

Best Christmas party I ever had was in China . . . my boss was a complete twunt called Mr Xu who had no clue about anything at work, and whenever there was a department party he liked to challenge me to drinking contests. I'm no champion drinker, but this guy was wasted after three or four glasses of Tsingtao. He would get so wasted his assistants had to carry him to a taxi, and then three months later when I next saw him he'd be all 'I drank you under the table'. I didn't much like the guy. Anyway, one Christmas his boss came to the Christmas party, and we hit it off immediately. He spent all evening humiliating Mr Xu - literally calling him crap at his job and just putting him down at every opportunity - while the two of us drank obscene amounts. The boss's boss can be a good person to meet. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

The feeling of dread after a works night out and you can't remember part of it. Now i'm worried i've said something offensive or groped someone!

I've got exactly that feeling today haha! Just managed to crawl out of bed to try to put the pieces together! I might just quit my job.

5 hours ago, JB said:

I've got exactly that feeling today haha! Just managed to crawl out of bed to try to put the pieces together! I might just quit my job.

I'm just going to leave the country instead

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Its made me realise that I just can't drink anymore. I'm still feeling rotten now. 

Yep. Two day hangovers after just 3 or 4 pints are getting ridiculous. I've just had to do a runner from my work Christmas party just to make sure I haven't got a hangover on Monday (or do a bed sick).

I've started getting real downers the day after drinking too. I used to get short hangovers but be happy, now I get a weekend of misery.

• Like 1

Â