Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Oh I dunno.  Kendall is not without her charms.

I agree. I'd leave Kendall and Kylie with mushes like a plasterers radio but they are still highly annoying. 

Their life consists of Instagram. I don't blame them, if they can earn millions through posting pictures of themselves then fair play, its a soft form of whoring, but they still piss me off.  

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I agree. I'd leave Kendall and Kylie with mushes like a plasterers radio but they are still highly annoying. 

Their life consists of Instagram. I don't blame them, if they can earn millions through posting pictures of themselves then fair play, its a soft form of whoring, but they still piss me off.  

I hate that I can comment on this. It pisses me off.

I'll leave Kendall alone. Sure, she got where we got to because of her family, but she works. She has a career. Kylie literally just posts her ass on **** instagram. word removed.

Back to work tomorrow after 2 and a half weeks off. Just to make it better, a colleague has messaged me to say the atmosphere is toxic as 1 person has left, 1 has handed their notice in and there have been a number of redundancies, all in the period i've been off :(

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Back to work tomorrow after 2 and a half weeks off. Just to make it better, a colleague has messaged me to say the atmosphere is toxic as 1 person has left, 1 has handed their notice in and there have been a number of redundancies, all in the period i've been off :(

Fell apart without you mate!

The dread of going back to work after time off is horrible, but it's never as bad as you think, I find.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

I finish on the 9th until the 30th.

Ooooooh yeah!

6bYyk.gif

EDIT : And my Christmas party is the 8th, meaning effectively my last day is the 7th :trollface:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Fell apart without you mate!

The dread of going back to work after time off is horrible, but it's never as bad as you think, I find.

Yeah, you're right, its never as bad as you fear. Plus it should get quieter now before Xmas.

Christmas party season starts next week... got 3 to go to. I'll resemble Santa by the 25th

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the religious one with the knee pads? agree but it does have a cracking piece of music to it, il giorni by einaudi

The very good music is the only thing saving it from being truly paralysingly awful. 

Having to shower at home in a bucket with a hose. 

It shouldn't piss me off because next week I will have a lovely new bathroom but this week it really is pissing me off! 

Michael **** Buble. It's impossible to escape the word removed's attempts at music at the moment. What really pisses me off, though, is that he is simply singing other people's songs; not even obscure ones but really **** famous ones of which there are already definitive versions. He hasn't even added anything to them. In fact it seems like he's consciously impersonating the originals. The word removed has got rich singing Jingle Bells FFS and still there are millions of idiots who think that he's amazing! Bah humbug.

(I do feel slightly harsh given what's happening with his son but hopefully he won't read this... :mellow:)

• Like 1

On 04/12/2016 at 18:25, Ikantcpell said:

15355743_1207130012712065_11333834539233

On 04/12/2016 at 19:40, Xela said:

@Ikantcpell Interesting. I think it sums up the perception a lot of people have above large swathes of the western media now. If you don't agree with their views, then you'll be censored. 

Its like how Brietbart news has suddenly gone from being described in the media as a conservative news site pre election to now being described as a white supremacist website post election

Might this just be a case of a news network trying not to show political bias? At least not explicitly.

Like how a presenter on BBC radio couldn't say they loved Labour and wanted them to win the election.

Â