Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Not being funny but is one of your legs a bit longer or shorter than the other,  even by a small amount  ? Have you had it checked ?

I am not saying you need to go to mybuiltupshoe.com but it might explain it.

There is a very slight difference. One physio speculated that it might be a problem, a different one said not. Orthotic insert in one shoe only is something I've thought about. Altenatively, it's a posture thing that might be best addressed by an osteopath. Or yoga. Dunno. 

When you're trying to make a somewhat legible response to something on twitter, but there are 4 people in the conversation.

Jr4al4.gif

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

A "trending" story on Facebook at the moment:

Shaun of the Dead airs on ITV2

WOW! It's on ITV2 every flippin' week

I was getting this too, no idea why.

With regards to the topic, my (former) estate agents. I moved out of a property last month and they said I should expect to get my deposit back around the 1st July. Two weeks later and nothing, during which time I've had two emails and two phone calls ignored. Both times I've phoned them they've said they'll look into it and get back to me in half an hour or so, and they just don't ring back. It's £1650, I could really do with it as I have no source of income over the summer.

2 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

I was getting this too, no idea why.

With regards to the topic, my (former) estate agents. I moved out of a property last month and they said I should expect to get my deposit back around the 1st July. Two weeks later and nothing, during which time I've had two emails and two phone calls ignored. Both times I've phoned them they've said they'll look into it and get back to me in half an hour or so, and they just don't ring back. It's £1650, I could really do with it as I have no source of income over the summer.

Leave a msg. telling them you're taking legal advice. Landlords %^$ers!

28 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

ooooooh dear oh dear oh dear

stuck in a room with an old relative insisting on constantly reading rubbish stuff out loud from a rubbish newspaper

long day

The Argus or the Evening Post?

A couple of things to recently piss me off.

I started a new job not too long ago and as it's all quite new to me I've kinda accumulated lots of little 'projects' which are basically hands on learning things when you drill right down to it. One of these was really simple. I went away and did it. I then needed someone to check it. Which it was. I then walked in to the office to an email the next day saying, in a way I read as quite arsey, that said person had to make lots of changes. This immediately pissed me off because, with the best will in the world, I've only just started, of course it's going to have errors. But moreover, I actually used an official text to do it, so if there are loads of errors, either I can't read, the books wrong, or the checker is an arse. 

Secondly, and more immediately annoying. I live in an area with lots of cats that more or less appeared over night. I don't have any pets and don't use my garden much, so basically the cats use that more than they use they their owners property. I'd rather they didn't, because they've managed to damage my shed surprisingly significantly using it as a scratching post amongst other bits and bobs. Today with the weather looking up I decided to mow the lawn. It's not been done for a while and the cats have actually managed to develop their own individual little grooves to sleep in in the higher grass. Anyway I get the strimmer and mower out and set to the job. Everything going fine, cats' **** off, then I'm hit with an astonishing smell. I look down and realise, to my horror, I've strimmed through cat shit, and basically pebble dashed a section of my lawn with unspeakable horror. Thank **** I was stood behind the guard thing or my shins would have been a right off.

28 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Secondly, and more immediately annoying. I live in an area with lots of cats that more or less appeared over night. I don't have any pets and don't use my garden much, so basically the cats use that more than they use they their owners property. I'd rather they didn't, because they've managed to damage my shed surprisingly significantly using it as a scratching post amongst other bits and bobs. Today with the weather looking up I decided to mow the lawn. It's not been done for a while and the cats have actually managed to develop their own individual little grooves to sleep in in the higher grass. Anyway I get the strimmer and mower out and set to the job. Everything going fine, cats' **** off, then I'm hit with an astonishing smell. I look down and realise, to my horror, I've strimmed through cat shit, and basically pebble dashed a section of my lawn with unspeakable horror. Thank **** I was stood behind the guard thing or my shins would have been a right off.

So that's why I've not had to empty my cats' litter trays in a few weeks. You should get a cat. ;) 

55 minutes ago, limpid said:

The Argus or the Evening Post?

'Wales on Sunday' tag line: 'pride of the nation'

absolute parochial shitrag of a paper that discovered football in June 2016 (not unlike the pensioner reading out 'facts' about Gareth Bale)

a quick scan through suggests its actually 70% advertising for cars, estate agents, coach holidays and readers offers for spring bulbs

7 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

ooooooh dear oh dear oh dear

stuck in a room with an old relative insisting on constantly reading rubbish stuff out loud from a rubbish newspaper

long day

@chrisp65, your kids have hacked your account. :)

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â