Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

34 minutes ago, Xela said:

The fact that there was 50 twitter accounts by half time last night for the moth that landed on Ronaldo's face

Sad words removed.

So 49 people were pretending to be the moth? 

23 hours ago, Chindie said:

Fingers crossed. It seemed alright, still frozen. Main worry is it did this last week and while I thought I'd dumped everything possibly dodgy, I might have missed one I guess.

But either way I'm feeling rough as a badgers todger.

Hows yer hole today ......could have just been a 24 hour bug 

7 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Hows yer hole today ......could have just been a 24 hour bug 

I've felt shite all day but thankfully lived to tell the tale. Pretty much everyone I know at the moment has had one bug or another (only last week I was feeling dreadful for 2 days with just out and out fatigue and aches all over) so you may be right.

7 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

Reading about the gazza pic/article in the sun newspaper today .....why do people still buy that pile of shit newspaper ?

Terrible,  like looking at a car crash in slow motion.

The paper loves stuff like this though. 

In a world striving for perfection, how is it possible to have hand dryers that just warm up your wet hands whilst pissing water on the floor and your crotch, who thought that was ok?

And don't get me started on taps you need to hold down...

4 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

In a world striving for perfection, how is it possible to have hand dryers that just warm up your wet hands whilst pissing water on the floor and your crotch, who thought that was ok?

And don't get me started on taps you need to hold down...

On a related note.

bbLpCuN.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, JB said:

And that it seems like it's impossible to find a girl who doesn't relentlessly watch that shit.

It's the missus viewing habits that prompted me to post that. 

Luckily she balances it out with better TV.

Edited by Wainy316

My TV breaking.

That doesn't piss me off as much as the fact I broke it by throwing the remote control at it. Screen is ****. Very unlike me to lose my temper like that

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

My TV breaking.

That doesn't piss me off as much as the fact I broke it by throwing the remote control at it. Screen is ****. Very unlike me to lose my temper like that

It's why I never watch Question Time. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â