Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Matador? **** twatador more like it. I've no sympathy for people who spend their lives baiting animals then getting what they deserve.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

A girl I went to school with, posting memes on Facebook, along the lines of: "We're all the same no matter race or religion, and there are no boarders." Last month she was sharing "Vote Leave" memes. Make your ******* mind up love!  

4 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

A girl I went to school with, posting memes on Facebook, along the lines of: "We're all the same no matter race or religion, and there are no boarders." Last month she was sharing "Vote Leave" memes. Make your ******* mind up love!  

dhutwu

I've got to go away from the office tomorrow on a trip that's largely a meet and greet and a huge waste of time.

Also my freezer keeps randomly not having the door close properly. It's done that today. Checked what was in there and it seemed alright, still frozen, so cooked some chicken and veg quickly tonight. Seemingly a poor decision, or something else has rung a fire alarm in my digestive system.

On the one hand, these 2 things that piss me off could cancel out if things don't improve. Except I stupidly made it sorta clear I'd rather not go on this trip tomorrow so I may be forced to travel to an intro meeting with important people constantly eying the gents because I'm an idiot on 2 levels. Which pisses me off doubly so.

Edited by Chindie

47 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I despise the pomposity of the whole spectacle. There is no honor in being a matador. It's an abhorrent tradition that needs killing off.

Oh, I totally agree. But, but... I love Hemingway's writings on bullfighting. Cognitive dissonance. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Unless the meat was rancid ...its not the chicken 

Fingers crossed. It seemed alright, still frozen. Main worry is it did this last week and while I thought I'd dumped everything possibly dodgy, I might have missed one I guess.

But either way I'm feeling rough as a badgers todger.

12 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Fingers crossed. It seemed alright, still frozen. Main worry is it did this last week and while I thought I'd dumped everything possibly dodgy, I might have missed one I guess.

But either way I'm feeling rough as a badgers todger.

could be .......................................................................................................Aids

3 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

could be .......................................................................................................Aids

Canc-aids, please.

Chilli Peppers playing all their classics from MM and BSSM and the T in the Park crowd in utter silence and half singing to 'Otherside' because it sounds familiar and they kind of know the chorus. 

Half the crowd are only there to post pics of the stage lit up at night on Instagram/Twitter I bet.

Word Removed kids of today.

Im getting old aren't I :(

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Chilli Peppers playing all their classics

There are't any.

If ITV is as @Wainy316 claims, then surely RHCP make music for people who don't like music?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mjmooney said:

"Cognitive Dissonance"

We can all agree they are a proper posh biscuit then?

I just hope they bring out a pure chocolate version as well to give the whole range that nice balance.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

The fact that there was 50 twitter accounts by half time last night for the moth that landed on Ronaldo's face

Sad words removed.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â