Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

6 hours ago, legov said:

People who flush hard-earned dosh down the toilet.

You think decent toilet paper is a waste of money? What do you use? It costs less than £20 a year for me to shit in comfort and not feel like my arse has been torn open.

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You think decent toilet paper is a waste of money? What do you use? It costs less than £20 a year for me to shit in comfort and not feel like my arse has been torn open.

"expensive" toilet paper always seems to block the sewerage drain  

46 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Reads like the discography of a thrash metal band.

"Everyone agreed that 'Surrounded by diarrhoea water and smelling like week old death' was their seminal album and the highlight of their career, but 'Blood on the cubicle walls' was an impressive comeback."

'Blood on the Cubicle Walls' should be the debut album of Jimmy Savile and the Wider Paedophile Debate.

We could probably do the entire biography of a rock band with VT comments and topic names...

• Like 2

I've got oral thrush...

Which you can't get from eating fanny, FYI. 

I either have an immune system deficiency, iron or something, or I have diabetes. Oh and I've got an ear infection. 

I'm actually pretty annoyed about the whole thing. 

3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've got oral thrush...

I either have an immune system deficiency, iron or something, or I have diabetes. Oh and I've got an ear infection. 

quick google says you have aids .........tough break 

• Like 3

They are going to re-make "Porridge",  with the best will in the world there are some things,  a few special things that cannot be re-made.  Would it ever be possible to replace the cast ? Its not just the main characters but the supporting cast also.

Barker was one of a kind,  a bit like Rick Mayall & Rowen Atkinson in that it's in built talent and cannot be copied or impersonated.  You can try but ultimately it will go badly.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, BOF said:

People who leave a pub toilet cubicle in an absolute state (and I'm not talking number onesies here).  Look, I get that most of us will at some point in our lives have a close call or an emergency (hopefully much later on :P) but even if you do, try and have the basic **** decency to clean it up as best you can.  I walked into a place yesterday and ... tried to put myself in the mindset of someone who would do what I saw, think 'yep' and then just walk away from it.  Bloody feral ill-rared incontinent savage.

The toilets at work are like this. Scunmy bastards. They arent even kids, these are educated mature adults who seemingly can not aim their shit at a pan. 

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've got oral thrush...

A close a personal friend had this in the 90's. He had to ask his mum if it was life threatening. He is still here. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Look at Johnny Rockafella over here flaunting his wealth. GTFO.

• Like 4

I just found out my best friend from school/college plays for the champions of Bhutan.

I'd never heard of Bhutan, and it sounds like a backwards hellhole, but I have basically spent the last 10 years dicking around on the internet. ****.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â