Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I actually love the feel of my teeth after a good cleaning.   I hold out as long as I can before eating afterward because I don't want to ruin the smooth, clean feel.

9 hours ago, BOF said:

Topical at present.

The fact that PAOK should be pronounced as one word, instead of as its individual initials.  That annoys me, and it shouldn't :)

It's the same with AEK Athens, when I was over there recently and asked someone about 'A.E.K', they were like, you mean (pronounced as) 'IKE'... Very odd

9 hours ago, Tayls said:

It's the same with AEK Athens, when I was over there recently and asked someone about 'A.E.K', they were like, you mean (pronounced as) 'IKE'... Very odd

I assume that the letters themselves would be pronounced differently anyway. It's no good asking a Paris St. Germain fan about "Pee Ess Gee", he'd call them "Pay Say Jay". 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I assume that the letters themselves would be pronounced differently anyway. It's no good asking a Paris St. Germain fan about "Pee Ess Gee", he'd call them "Pay Say Jay". 

Snoop Dogg is a PSG fan? :huh:

Edited by Ginko

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Oh definitely, but her English was good so she knew what I was saying. The point is though she didn't respond with "you mean Alpha, Epsilon,Kappa", she turned it into one word... 

Edited by Tayls

Hangover day today... feel so sluggish

Its getting harder and harder to recover from drinking now. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Hunting, You must have some serious mental problems if you enjoy killing animals.

I assume you're a vegan then? Because you'd be a massive **** hypocrite if you object to hunting but have no problem with industrial slaughter because you like eating bacon. 

Edited by Davkaus

8 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Hunting, You must have some serious mental problems if you enjoy killing animals.

I have no problem with hunting for food, or a population cull, even though I personally don't eat land animals. Hunting just to kill is mental. Industrial livestock operations and slaughter houses are hell. But in the state of Maine and other states with massive deer populations, without a hunting season, there would be car accidents all over the place.

38 minutes ago, Xela said:

Get back on it, bonny lad. Sort you right out.

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I assume you're a vegan then? Because you'd be a massive **** hypocrite if you object to hunting but have no problem with industrial slaughter because you like eating bacon. 

Can you not object to shooting an animal and posing for a photo with its carcass with no intention of eating it?

• Like 2

(Not going to be tempted to jump into to the meat/no meat debate that's just sprung up!) This issue has become almost as contentious as politics these days..

8 hours ago, Xela said:

What's been messing me up is not an excess in consumption (for my standard :D), but the way booze interrupts sound sleep, either because you get up twice to piss, or because you're body is working extra hard to expel the poison you put in yourself. 

Living in a new neighborhood now. It's a few blocks away from $5m mansions and one block away from meth dealers, dilapidated houses and prostitutes. Gotta keep my head up around here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Living in a new neighborhood now. It's a few blocks away from $5m mansions and one block away from meth dealers, dilapidated houses and prostitutes. Gotta keep my head up around here.

This is my experience of Memphis in a nutshell, dont think you live there though do you maqroll?

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

This is my experience of Memphis in a nutshell, dont think you live there though do you maqroll?

Never been. If Beale Street could talk, though...

Â