Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Chicken thigh meat when I thought it was chicken breast.

Tastes like shit

Sounds distinctly like chicken arse meat. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

What? Chicken thighs are much tastier than chicken breasts. 

Seconded. 

But then, I've always been an (upper) thigh kind of guy. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think I have raised the thigh v breast meat debate before.

You are all wrong BTW :P Breast is best! 

Breast is OK if it's on the bone, skin on. Hard to get in supermarkets these days - it's all skinless, boneless, lacking texture and flavour. Bland. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

All this EU nonsense has really taken all the VT attention away from latest post in the comic book thread. Poor timing all round.

Funnily enough I've never ventured into that thread before but for whatever reason I felt inclined to look the other day and duly saw your post.

I'm sure much like those old comics, your post will be appreciated by those who missed out the first time round.

• Like 1

people who sit on peoples shoulders at gigs and then blatantly dont know what song they're listening to

watching foals play spanish sahara* at glastonbury, camera on some bloke oblivious to where he is or what song is playing, sing it, throw your arms in the air, get naked...do **** something...dont just sit there for a better view

*what a tune

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Breast is OK if it's on the bone, skin on. Hard to get in supermarkets these days - it's all skinless, boneless, lacking texture and flavour. Bland. 

I certainly like breast when on the bone

• Like 1

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

people who sit on peoples shoulders at gigs and then blatantly dont know what song they're listening to

watching foals play spanish sahara* at glastonbury, camera on some bloke oblivious to where he is or what song is playing, sing it, throw your arms in the air, get naked...do **** something...dont just sit there for a better view

*what a tune

Probably spaced out of his mind!

Music festivals for me are one of those things I don't get. I like music, but not enough to sleep in shit for 3 days to watch them on a stage. 

• Like 1

I've done 4, 2 of them stag dos, did reading last year and it was brilliant, it really isn't a whole lot to do with the music it just kind of helps, I got absolutely smashed, think on the Sunday night it was the maccabees, Jamie t, Kendrick Lamar and the libertines, long story short I down half a pint of vodka at about 4pm and came to just as the libs came on, lost about 5 hours of my life, it was brilliant 

The worst thing about them is how old you'll feel and the lack of sleep which are one and the same 

If you don't drink I'm not sure youd getit unless you went somewhere like Glastonbury where there's so much going on 

On 24/06/2016 at 20:08, mjmooney said:

Not when I marinade it in my own special tandoori mixture it aint ;)

That's what chicken is in my head, your beef, your lamb and to a lesser extent your pork is all about the quality of the meat and your ability to cook it

Chicken is all about what flavour you put on it and tbf you can put just about anything on it

I'd happily eat chicken every day of the week and still be able to do something completely different and I like to think half decent with it every time 

It's no doubt been said previously on here, but the inconsiderate pricks who park in parent/child and disabled spaces, that have no given right to!  Witnessed it several times again today at my local supermarket.  

16 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I've done 4, 2 of them stag dos, did reading last year and it was brilliant, it really isn't a whole lot to do with the music it just kind of helps, I got absolutely smashed, think on the Sunday night it was the maccabees, Jamie t, Kendrick Lamar and the libertines, long story short I down half a pint of vodka at about 4pm and came to just as the libs came on, lost about 5 hours of my life, it was brilliant 

The worst thing about them is how old you'll feel and the lack of sleep which are one and the same 

If you don't drink I'm not sure youd getit unless you went somewhere like Glastonbury where there's so much going on 

For me, its the whole camping out / roughing it. I'm a bit of a pansy and like my creature comforts! I think the whole backpacking experience passed me by.

One of my close mates is at Glasto now, having a wonderful time. For me, its my idea of torture! 

• Like 4

The sheer volume of hair products for men... are they that different to each other?

I went with gum having overlooked fudge, putty, paste, fibre, clay, cream, paste, foam, mousse, gel, wax, pomade, shaper, tamer and spray :wacko: 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's disgustingly hot today.

I blame the EU.

We're ok in the UK.

We've sent the sun back where it came from

• Like 2

Â