Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I dont get these sort of things, like stasky and hutch and the a-team reboots, it was actors playing actors playing a part.

The Starsky and Hutch remake was great :)

1 hour ago, dAVe80 said:

OK, so contradiction what I just said, new Pike actually seems to be wearing a more distinctive Villa scarf in this poster.

MV5BMTQ0NjczNjgxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjcy

Fair enough, then. I must have misunderstood what he said in the interview. 

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Fair enough, then. I must have misunderstood what he said in the interview. 

Opinions should never be formulated on the basis of what you heard on The One Show ;) 

• Like 1

The guy playing Private Pike in the new Dad's Army film has dropped the C&B Villa scarf, because he's a Milwall fan and hates West Ham. FFS. 

He has a claret and blue one with streaks of yellow. In fact the yellow streaks were enough to annoy Ian Lavender. When he was on set for a cameo he said he was going to ask that them to change it but didn't in case of continuity issues.

10 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Offered tickets to see Red Dwarf being filmed tomorrow. Can't get out of work as its too short notice. 

Either way there is a chance of seeing a train wreck. 

Posted purely for comic reasons.

I wish neither yourself  or your passengers any misfortune and I really like Red Dwarf.

Edited by Brumerican
Spelling.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Either way there is a chance of seeing a train wreck. 

Posted purely for comic reasons.

I wish neither yourself  or your passengers any misfortune and I really like Red Dwarf.

Robert Llewellyn reckons both series are better than any before.

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Same. Funnily enough, I thought the omission of canned laughter was a mistake. The original had it, so should the new series.

I'm pretty sure all the series up until 7 were filmed in front of an audience. No cans.

This isn't really the right subject for this thread but it is something that has pissed me off.

Tried to get tickets to see Iggy Pop at the Royal Albert Hall today. Tickets went on sale at 9am. I get to my PC at 8:58 and start trying to get tickets. The website crashes, when it comes back at at 9:08, the gig is sold out and there are 100's of tickets on third party sites such as Viagogo for 5x face value. Buying tickets is an absolute shambles and should be regulated somehow. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Offered tickets to see Red Dwarf being filmed tomorrow. Can't get out of work as its too short notice. 

It's the middle of the season. How will Joe get time off to film?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â