Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This isn't strictly pizza related, but my bathroom light is broken. And I don't know what's wrong with it. I turn it on and it just flickers on and off. I've changed the fuse thing because my father thought it might be that and I've had the exorcist in. Not THE exorcist. An exorcist. And he said that what he did should sort it, but it's a week later and it's the same. Just flickers on for a split second, or a moment and then off again. It's sort of odd, but when it is on and I'm looking in the mirror, behind me is another me, but about 10 years older, just staring at the back of my head and smiling. When I turn around though he's not there. And he's not there when the light is flickered off. Has anyone else got that? Obviously not me standing behind them smiling at the back of their head, but the light thing. I got up on a chair and messed about with the bulb, taking it out and putting it back in and jiggling it about. No joy. I was considering looking at tightening a fitting, or sticking my head into the oven, but I can't find any fitting to tighten, and my oven is electric. It's a fluorescent bulb sort of in a U shape. And you just push it into the fitting. It was always slow to start, but recently it's just stopped clicking on at all. So that would make me think that something that was crap before has gotten crapper, but I don't know what that something could be. I was thinking diabetes initially, but my model of light doesn't have a pancreas, so I'm stumped. Halp

Christ man, that was a whirlwind from start to finish.

17 minutes ago, YLN said:

This isn't strictly pizza related, but my bathroom light is broken. And I don't know what's wrong with it. I turn it on and it just flickers on and off. I've changed the fuse thing because my father thought it might be that and I've had the exorcist in. Not THE exorcist. An exorcist. And he said that what he did should sort it, but it's a week later and it's the same. Just flickers on for a split second, or a moment and then off again. It's sort of odd, but when it is on and I'm looking in the mirror, behind me is another me, but about 10 years older, just staring at the back of my head and smiling. When I turn around though he's not there. And he's not there when the light is flickered off. Has anyone else got that? Obviously not me standing behind them smiling at the back of their head, but the light thing. I got up on a chair and messed about with the bulb, taking it out and putting it back in and jiggling it about. No joy. I was considering looking at tightening a fitting, or sticking my head into the oven, but I can't find any fitting to tighten, and my oven is electric. It's a fluorescent bulb sort of in a U shape. And you just push it into the fitting. It was always slow to start, but recently it's just stopped clicking on at all. So that would make me think that something that was crap before has gotten crapper, but I don't know what that something could be. I was thinking diabetes initially, but my model of light doesn't have a pancreas, so I'm stumped. Halp

it's probably a smile of smugness as he's a better swimmer than you  or something

20 minutes ago, YLN said:

Is your house built on an ancient indian burial ground? 

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i used to ask for minimal tomato on my base but they kept putting too much on so now i have nothing spread on my base.

Cheese only based pizza tastes like shit. Far far too dry! 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I don't eat a lot of pizza but I've never had this option given to me  ...I feel my life has been lacking something now , I'm gonna ring Domino's tonight now and ask for one of these

BBQ Meateor from Dominos. Lovely.

My favourite is a Dominos half n half

One half BBQ Meateor (bbq sauce, pork meatballs, ground beef, sausage, pepperoni and bacon) and the other half Meatilicious (tomato sauce, pepperoni, ham, chicken breast, smoked bacon strips and cumberland sausage)

In your face vegetarians!

Dominos is expensive to have delivered but usually half the price if you collect yourself

Edited by Xela

I had a garlic chicken pizza in San Francisco on holiday and it had no sauce, just chicken and whole cloves of garlic randomly scattered across it.  One of the worst things I've ever eaten.  I reckon the tomato sauce is the best bit of a pizza.  Generally the French make the best pizzas I find.

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

BBQ Meateor from Dominos. Lovely.

My favourite is a Dominos half n half

One half BBQ Meateor (bbq sauce, pork meatballs, ground beef, sausage, pepperoni and bacon) and the other half Meatilicious (tomato sauce, pepperoni, ham, chicken breast, smoked bacon strips and cumberland sausage)

In your face vegetarians!

top work , nothing makes me angrier than seeing something veg based on a pizza

1 hour ago, YLN said:

you've bamboozled me. what a bizarre post.

talking about lights going off, i went upstairs the other night and id left the kitchen and living room light on and when i came back down a minute or so later they were off. i thought the missus had come back early from work but she hadn't so what happened i dont know. and no the bulbs had not gone :D

Edited by Rugeley Villa

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

talking about lights going off, i went upstairs the other night and id left the kitchen and living room light on and when i came back down a minute or so later they were off. i thought the missus had come back early from work but she hadn't so what happened i dont know. and no the bulbs had not gone :D

Environmentally friendly ghost. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

top work , nothing makes me angrier than seeing something veg based on a pizza

Opened the fridge when i got in from work last night to see a calzone. Presumed it'd be one i liked so was looking forward to it for dinner the next night. 

Went to cook it and it was 'vegetable supreme'. All hope was gone. 

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

A spicy veg pizza isn't too bad! I'll take that over some ground up, reformed unrecognisable meat.,

Don't diss the reformed meat, its very tasty if you don't think about what it is!

I don't mind onions or jalapenos on a pizza. But mushrooms and sweetcorn? GTFO

9 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

Opened the fridge when i got in from work last night to see a calzone. Presumed it'd be one i liked so was looking forward to it for dinner the next night. 

Went to cook it and it was 'vegetable supreme'. All hope was gone. 

tumblr_lyowdsiuSK1qfkbxw.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Don't diss the reformed meat, its very tasty if you don't think about what it is!

vader_disappoint.jpg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'm with you in that. Sweetcorn is shit on everything.

Any chillies I can get my hands on, jalapeños, red onion, pineapple with some hot sauce for dipping is my current favourite. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â