Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

People that order pizza and have Barbeque sauce instead of tomato puree.  Whatsupwiddat!?

I don't eat a lot of pizza but I've never had this option given to me  ...I feel my life has been lacking something now , I'm gonna ring Domino's tonight now and ask for one of these

I went for a pub lunch this afternoon with some guys from work. They actually had a section on the menu for vegan food, which is always more than I expect. The first item on it was a "skinny chicken burger". From what I could gather, they seemed to think that vegan and gluten free are the same thing.

Bloody good sweet potato curry, though.

34 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I don't eat a lot of pizza but I've never had this option given to me  ...I feel my life has been lacking something now , I'm gonna ring Domino's tonight now and ask for one of these

Dominos definitely offer it.

• Like 1

I only use them if they've got a deal on.

I usually go for them or pizza hut.

There are cheaper places round me, but everytime I have a pizza from them I'm cripplingly dehydrated the next day. Pizza hangover I call it. It's horrible. They must put so much salt in them.

This isn't strictly pizza related, but my bathroom light is broken. And I don't know what's wrong with it. I turn it on and it just flickers on and off. I've changed the fuse thing because my father thought it might be that and I've had the exorcist in. Not THE exorcist. An exorcist. And he said that what he did should sort it, but it's a week later and it's the same. Just flickers on for a split second, or a moment and then off again. It's sort of odd, but when it is on and I'm looking in the mirror, behind me is another me, but about 10 years older, just staring at the back of my head and smiling. When I turn around though he's not there. And he's not there when the light is flickered off. Has anyone else got that? Obviously not me standing behind them smiling at the back of their head, but the light thing. I got up on a chair and messed about with the bulb, taking it out and putting it back in and jiggling it about. No joy. I was considering looking at tightening a fitting, or sticking my head into the oven, but I can't find any fitting to tighten, and my oven is electric. It's a fluorescent bulb sort of in a U shape. And you just push it into the fitting. It was always slow to start, but recently it's just stopped clicking on at all. So that would make me think that something that was crap before has gotten crapper, but I don't know what that something could be. I was thinking diabetes initially, but my model of light doesn't have a pancreas, so I'm stumped. Halp

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, YLN said:

This isn't strictly pizza related, but my bathroom light is broken. And I don't know what's wrong with it. I turn it on and it just flickers on and off. I've changed the fuse thing because my father thought it might be that and I've had the exorcist in. Not THE exorcist. An exorcist. And he said that what he did should sort it, but it's a week later and it's the same. Just flickers on for a split second, or a moment and then off again. It's sort of odd, but when it is on and I'm looking in the mirror, behind me is another me, but about 10 years older, just staring at the back of my head and smiling. When I turn around though he's not there. And he's not there when the light is flickered off. Has anyone else got that? Obviously not me standing behind them smiling at the back of their head, but the light thing. I got up on a chair and messed about with the bulb, taking it out and putting it back in and jiggling it about. No joy. I was considering looking at tightening a fitting, or sticking my head into the oven, but I can't find any fitting to tighten, and my oven is electric. It's a fluorescent bulb sort of in a U shape. And you just push it into the fitting. It was always slow to start, but recently it's just stopped clicking on at all. So that would make me think that something that was crap before has gotten crapper, but I don't know what that something could be. I was thinking diabetes initially, but my model of light doesn't have a pancreas, so I'm stumped. Halp

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â