Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

22 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You start accepting Villa being relegated, then they win a bloody game fairly convincingly against a good palace team, an you start to think positive again, although in reality, the win is probably to little to late.

nIyT189.gif

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BOF said:

What's ... umm, what's an ass hat ?

S'just I do get a cold bum this time of year and it sounds like something I might be interested in.

This was on the reddit front page today.... 

CbTuOgI.png

tumblr_mnc1k2n14z1r9hc9jo1_500.gif

38 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

alcohol poisoning! another ruge story on the way later when i can be arsed, god im dying. woke up starkers with just a tie on.

Sometimes I don't know if you're a real human being, or just some alter ego like CED.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

alcohol poisoning! another ruge story on the way later when i can be arsed, god im dying. woke up starkers with just a tie on.

Dry January going well pal?

Working from home

I mean, I'm happy I've got the option to do it, but man alive, its boring as hell! Been doing it a week now and ready to flip! I didn't realise how much I would miss office banter and my colleagues. Mind you, I can't masturbate while filling in my expense forms when I'm in the office. So, swings and roundabouts

• Like 1

Not sure whether this belongs here or in things that cheer you up.

Playing Rise of the Tomb Raider with a constant semi because Camilla Luddington has teh sexy voice

Just now, V01 said:

Playing Rise of the Tomb Raider with a constant semi because Camilla Luddington has teh sexy voice

And cracking norks, if you've seen Californication 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â