Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I once arrived in China, beginning a job, with all my belongings in my suitcase, and no money in the bank, and I rocked up to the immigration desk and the woman there took a look at my passport, at me, back to my passport again, and just said 'this isn't yours'. Even after about ten minutes arguing, she wasn't having it. She didn't think my driving licence was me either. Of course I was bricking it at this point. Eventually, a supervisor could be found who actually agreed it was me. Goes to show, though, it really can be hard to identify people from 2D pics. 

All westerners look the same. [emoji6]

• Like 4

I once arrived in China, beginning a job, with all my belongings in my suitcase, and no money in the bank, and I rocked up to the immigration desk and the woman there took a look at my passport, at me, back to my passport again, and just said 'this isn't yours'. Even after about ten minutes arguing, she wasn't having it. She didn't think my driving licence was me either. Of course I was bricking it at this point. Eventually, a supervisor could be found who actually agreed it was me. Goes to show, though, it really can be hard to identify people from 2D pics. 

All westerners look the same. [emoji6]

I did get told I look like Gerrard Butler and Mr Bean in the same day in Korea once.

• Like 1

missus brother rang up last night and asked where is the best place to sit at villa park when your taking your lad whos a city fan. her brother is a wolves fan but his son got in to football a few years ago and started supporting spurs because they were doing really well,then once city won the league he then started supporting them. ay got much time for the little bastard anyway but it proper winds me up. got no sense of loyalty at all.

not too sure what its like nowadays but when i was growing up you supported the team that you was born into and i dont think i know of any friends growing up who went against that grain. ah yes i do, had a mate who started off as a forest fan because of his uncle,who then went to arsenal because of his other uncle,then after a few years went to villa for a few months because of me but is now a leeds fan because of his other mates and his stepdad. hes covered in leeds tattoos now the daft sod.

Quotas for the amount of women in passports, bank notes and most annoyingly jobs. I've frequently been told at work that I will be favoured for a job as a woman. Doesn't make sense and inevitably means that any woman who makes it into top jobs are seen as getting there because of their gender. It actually has the opposite affect of whAt it intends.

Women on VT don't exist

Quotas for the amount of women in passports, bank notes and most annoyingly jobs. I've frequently been told at work that I will be favoured for a job as a woman. Doesn't make sense and inevitably means that any woman who makes it into top jobs are seen as getting there because of their gender. It actually has the opposite affect of whAt it intends.

Women on VT don't exist

They do. I filled the quota.

• Like 2

missus brother rang up last night and asked where is the best place to sit at villa park when your taking your lad whos a city fan. her brother is a wolves fan but his son got in to football a few years ago and started supporting spurs because they were doing really well,then once city won the league he then started supporting them. ay got much time for the little bastard anyway but it proper winds me up. got no sense of loyalty at all.

Don't understand how you can change teams like that, I know he's young but I was young when I started liking football and although Villa were poor (no change there then!) I couldn't imagine changing to a more successful team, which was Liverpool or Arsenal at the time

You support your local team or the team your family support. 

Women on VT don't exist

They do. I filled the quota.

Never admit to being a female on here. Carnage will ensue 

Don't understand how you can change teams like that, I know he's young but I was young when I started liking football and although Villa were poor (no change there then!) I couldn't imagine changing to a more successful team, which was Liverpool or Arsenal at the time

Although I firmly believe that's how it should be, I don't think that's necessarily true, especially of the Midlands area.

Holte Upper.  Make sure he takes his City shirt with DELPH on the back. 

Meat is great, I'd rather die early and eat steak every single day for lunch and dinner.

I may have mentioned this before, but where work there is an autistic teenager who will only eat steak.

Every meal, steak. Mostly in a baguette but sometimes with chips.

Excluding the ill, is perhaps the most frail human being I've ever met.

Although I firmly believe that's how it should be, I don't think that's necessarily true, especially of the Midlands area.

yep, i think the midlands in particular suffers from glory hunters.

well his dad is wolves and they moved to coventry when he was a toddler so you can throw coventry city into the equation but that would be a bit harsh. i had no problem with him following spurs as they dont exactly win a lot of silverware but he done it with me when he changed to city.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â