Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've got a packet of m&m's hot chocolate at home.

5060122038584_L.jpeg

About 8 times the last few days, I've opened the cupboard and thought it was a packet of m&m's.

It's just like when I was a kid one bonfire night and I kept thinking the firework were these...

sherbet-fountain.jpg

I did the same thing last Thursday, you're in for a long day.

Are you in a position to 'nip out'. The nearest garage shop will have over priced ear bud headphones, that's how I fixed it.

Personally, I'm working from home, if you like I can put some music on and describe it to you...

Tesco beckons.

5060122038584_L.jpeg

About 8 times the last few days, I've opened the cupboard and thought it was a packet of m&m's.

It's just like when I was a kid one bonfire night and I kept thinking the firework were these...

sherbet-fountain.jpg

Sounds familiar.

What I notice is that if I buy some 'treat' food and put it in a cupboard or fridge and forget about it, part of my unconscious knows there is a reward in there but not what it is, and I suddenly get the impulse to go look see, to find out exactly what it is.  :)

• Like 1

5060122038584_L.jpeg

sherbet-fountain.jpg

Sounds familiar.

What I notice is that if I buy some 'treat' food and put it in a cupboard or fridge and forget about it, part of my unconscious knows there is a reward in there but not what it is, and I suddenly get the impulse to go look see, to find out exactly what it is.  :)

I believe this is also known as early onset alzheimers.

• Like 2

5060122038584_L.jpeg

sherbet-fountain.jpg

Sounds familiar.

I'm usually totally the opposite, last time I went shopping I was eating the cookies in the passenger seat on the way home.

5060122038584_L.jpeg

sherbet-fountain.jpg

Sounds familiar.

I'm usually totally the opposite, last time I went shopping I was eating the cookies in the passenger seat on the way home.

Yeah, the exact opposite, I tend to defer my gratification and I usually associate a tendency towards instant gratification with Americans and Welsh sheep farmers.  :)

I need a 'treat' in my cupboard, even if I don't eat it that night or for a few days. I just like knowing its there 'just in case'. 

• Like 1

I don't 'do' treats in the sense that I can't be bothered with cakes, biscuits, chocolate or any of that stuff (ice cream not even on the radar).  Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if it was or wasn't in the press.  Salted snacks on the other hand.  Crisps, nuts or anything savoury of that nature and it simply won't last.  My current weakness is the big 150g bag of Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli.  I would quite happily sit and finish the bag.  No sharing :)  So I simply don't walk down that aisle of the supermarket, because I lose control.

I don't 'do' treats in the sense that I can't be bothered with cakes, biscuits, chocolate or any of that stuff (ice cream not even on the radar).  Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if it was or wasn't in the press.  Salted snacks on the other hand.  Crisps, nuts or anything savoury of that nature and it simply won't last.  My current weakness is the big 150g bag of Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli.  I would quite happily sit and finish the bag.  No sharing :)  So I simply don't walk down that aisle of the supermarket, because I lose control.

The only strategy that works.

I always take it as proof that I have food issues because I always find this scene from Groundhog Day unreasonably hilarious.

Gregg Evans - football journalist, bar Henry winter and a couple from the very top they're all **** useless at reporting football, but all brilliant at writing click bait bullshit that makes their papers money

Along with any Birmingham Mail "article", that courts the opinion of, Robbie Savage, Rodney Marsh, Paul Merson etc etc...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â