Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've been to Sweden and spent most my time looking at girls' arses and faces, who has time for such evil as throwing grenades, stabbing people or assembling flat pack furniture?

I would imagine the people who are not native to Sweden.

I can't believe grown men still play FM. Where on earth to do you find the time!!??

Says the man with 2000 posts on an internet forum.
Haha you got me there! It is time I took another VT sabbatical.

Plus in my defence my wife and kid are away and not back for another 2 weeks. She hates VT.

Why would it matter if your wife hated VT?

Hates how I'm always posting on it. Women hey?

Stefan > Lapal

Enjoy your shitty wedding knowing Hogso, Ginko, villarule123 & I will be having the best time ever on rocket league whilst you get to tidy up and look at photos of your cousins engagement ring
  • Like 1

After match interviews in which managers are faced with a series of statements from a brainless f***wit of a reporter, rather than just giving simple questions. I think this trend was started by Garth Crooks, and has spread like wildfire.

Geoff Shreeves is the worst. He's been stealing a living for years.

Group holidays with women and/or kids. Never again. A wasted week away.

What happened?

Bit complex to put the full story on here but to summarise, women and men that act like women. Sometimes you just gotta man the **** up and make it happen, ye get me?

Group holidays with women and/or kids. Never again. A wasted week away.

What happened?
Bit complex to put the full story on here but to summarise, women and men that act like women. Sometimes you just gotta man the **** up and make it happen, ye get me?
To add to original TTPMOBS, people that can't make a decision about anything and just dangle in any situation 'oooh I don't know what to do', just do it and live with the consequences,

'man up'

It is the impulse, best avoided, when everyone else is acting like only women are licensed to behave, to do the right thing and act in a way psychologists call assertive, which is to tell the rest of the group what you intend to do and welcome others to join you should they so wish.  :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â