Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

To follow my post, I might add I think the Mods do a fantastic job and there are some excellent posters in the On Topic forums too, it's not all bad.

You brown-nosing bastard [emoji38]
Haha tis true RJW

The amount of amateur scouts and professional rumour mongers on football forums, not just VT. I can flick through 100+ pages of opinion on why someone would/wouldn't be a good signing, with no evidence the signing is going to happen, from people with experience that goes no further than Football Manager and the occasional game of football at Goals with the lads from work.

Absolutely.

The amount of comment on Amavi, Ayew and Gueye on here is astonishing given I'd wager 95% of VTers (including myself) have probably never seen them play.

I don't mind the odd comment but the sheer volume of nonsense ruins the thread! If I can't see quotes or pictures as evidence after a minute of reading I leave the thread and wait for the news instead.

I'm not sure if Designer 1 introduced you to VT or not, but as (I could be wrong here, but from seeing a couple of posts) he's your mate in real life, he should have warned you about "on topic". I get the impression that Aston Villa has a large percentage of supporters who are regular self-harmers.
Haha, nah I was a poster on here a long time ago under another name and it was similar (not as bad) back then too. I love VT as a site, but not for On Topic discussion, sadly.
Under another name, you say? Hmmm...

The amount of amateur scouts and professional rumour mongers on football forums, not just VT. I can flick through 100+ pages of opinion on why someone would/wouldn't be a good signing, with no evidence the signing is going to happen, from people with experience that goes no further than Football Manager and the occasional game of football at Goals with the lads from work.

Absolutely.

The amount of comment on Amavi, Ayew and Gueye on here is astonishing given I'd wager 95% of VTers (including myself) have probably never seen them play.

I don't mind the odd comment but the sheer volume of nonsense ruins the thread! If I can't see quotes or pictures as evidence after a minute of reading I leave the thread and wait for the news instead.

I'm not sure if Designer 1 introduced you to VT or not, but as (I could be wrong here, but from seeing a couple of posts) he's your mate in real life, he should have warned you about "on topic". I get the impression that Aston Villa has a large percentage of supporters who are regular self-harmers.
Haha, nah I was a poster on here a long time ago under another name and it was similar (not as bad) back then too. I love VT as a site, but not for On Topic discussion, sadly.
Under another name, you say? Hmmm...
I've said too much already

To follow my post, I might add I think the Mods do a fantastic job and there are some excellent posters in the On Topic forums too, it's not all bad.

Obviously I'm the best person here.

Everyone is shit in comparison.

• Like 1

went to an "upscale" physio clinic in philippines. But to go to the physio you need to see a doctor first so went to one of their doctors. He didnt even check what the problem was/see how bad it was just prescribed two drugs and that consultation cost £15 and he booked in 6 PT sessions. Go see a PT 5 mins after who again, didnt even check what my problem was or doing any arm manipulation to see why im actually there.

All he did was put a hot cloth over my back and left me for 20mins and told me "you can do this by going in the shower when youre home". lol?
Next for some unknown reason he just started ultrasounding my back for 20 mins and said it was done.

He then says "how do you feel now? good?" as if my dropped shoulder/collar bone popping in and out is supposed to be miraculously cured by a hot cloth/ultrasound and then told me session is over. That also cost £15

seriously WTF. some women before speaking to me in the elevator said it was her 50th session...i can see why!

What a waste of £30 and 2 hours of my life

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

The fact that my car insurance company has quoted me 3k for a renewal when I paid £600 last year. Also the fact that when I type in all my details on the same company's website it comes up with a quote closer to 2k. Also the fact that if I type in the same details on a comparison website, that company comes up offering me £600. 

Do these companies pluck these figures from their arses or something? Car insurance is so **** dodgy. The problem is, I'm in the middle of a claim with these bellends right now and even though it wasn't my fault, the lying sack of shit who hit me is either claiming it's my fault or at least a mutual thing, which since there's no witnesses it looks like it will be. I factored this claim into all of the above quotes, so I really have no idea where they're getting the idea that I'm going to pay £3,000 for a year's insurance. I'd sooner sell my car before paying anywhere near that.

Ridiculous and worrying. Oh, and it also pisses me off that their call centre is closed on the weekend. Get some **** weekend staff for the love of Christ!

The fact that my car insurance company has quoted me 3k for a renewal when I paid £600 last year. Also the fact that when I type in all my details on the same company's website it comes up with a quote closer to 2k. Also the fact that if I type in the same details on a comparison website, that company comes up offering me £600.

Do these companies pluck these figures from their arses or something? Car insurance is so **** dodgy. The problem is, I'm in the middle of a claim with these bellends right now and even though it wasn't my fault, the lying sack of shit who hit me is either claiming it's my fault or at least a mutual thing, which since there's no witnesses it looks like it will be. I factored this claim into all of the above quotes, so I really have no idea where they're getting the idea that I'm going to pay £3,000 for a year's insurance. I'd sooner sell my car before paying anywhere near that.

Ridiculous and worrying. Oh, and it also pisses me off that their call centre is closed on the weekend. Get some **** weekend staff for the love of Christ!

Same theme, you may remember I posted about an incident i had a month or so ago, no damage to either vehicle and the other party said they wouldn't take it further but I reported it to my company, sent off a load of pictures to prove no damage incase the other party decided to make a claim

After 4 weeks I gets a phone call from my company asking if I had the other parties name and number, as she hadn't made a claim they wanted to phone her and ask why!

I couldn't **** believe it,after explaining half a dozen times that she was happy no damage was done and that's why she hadn't made a claim, explained AGAIN that I only reported the incident as a back up if she said id smashed up her bonnet and she'd got whiplash, I was trying to help, instead they were seemingly actively trying to get the other party to make a claim.

And she's got until December to make a claim, so theoretically she could drive into a lampost and use my details to claim against. **** joke

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â