Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Crap cheap chocolate.

Someone got me a "Mrs Brown's boys lovely chocolate bar" for my birthday(I think) I fancy some chocolate and this is the only bit I have, so I thought why not.

I can now confirm even when it's free its still not nice.

But what is the point in crap chocolate, its not good for me, its not nice, it has no purpose.

Crap/cheap chocolate out!

• Like 1

My car insurance renewal quote .......**** !!!!

Shop around dude! Lady next to me at work phoned up her insurance about the renewal and got told unless she can prove there's better going then that would be her renewal.  She looked on loads of price comparison sites, phoned them back up to say she's got a better deal.  Turns out they agreed to match the better deal and the better quote belonged to the same company.  Money grabbing gits.  

I know a russian girl whos father is a good friend of a russian oil billionare.

Ive told her plenty of times to tell him that he must buy Aston Villa and spend his billions on new players.

Ive never met a girl with such a sharpe brain as her, she can pretty much talk anyone in to doing anything she wants, she is just incredible.

According to her, Roman Abramovich is the worst thief and criminal in russia..

Pics or gtfo
I met her in turkey 10 years ago, She was slim and pretty then, but has since gained some weight, She blames Milka for it..
The singer? How can you blame a singer for weight gain?

Milka

I had to Mooney:

Milka-Milk_Chocolate.jpg

You've never heard of milka ? !!That's more shocking people not knowing the IS flag ...

I used to be able to shove a teaspoon handle up my nose, rub the spongy bit with the handle which is quite far up the nasal passage and sneeze on demand/request.

I think my record is about 18 sneeze in a row, which led to a pretty bad nose bleed and brain damage.

That explains a lot 

Infants school graduations. 

And nursery! Don't pretend it's for the kids, they won't have a clue what's going on. If you wanted something to dress up, maybe you should have got a "Graduation Barbie", instead of having kids.

actually, on the subject of schools

my eldest is in 6th form and they've just decided to have a whole change of uniform, a rebranding

gone are the comp ethics of wearing black hoodies and sweaters with school logos, we are having a real change to shirts / ties / blazers and a change of colour to blue with gold piping

I've just received a letter basically saying the uniform change is 'mandatory', orders should be placed over the summer, new kit will be available 'from November'.

Now, by November my nipper will have 7 months left in school and this uniform change is going to cost us around £150.

I can feel a full and frank exchange of views being required. 

my eldest is in 6th form and they've just decided to have a whole change of uniform, a rebranding

gone are the comp ethics of wearing black hoodies and sweaters with school logos, we are having a real change to shirts / ties / blazers and a change of colour to blue with gold piping

I've just received a letter basically saying the uniform change is 'mandatory', orders should be placed over the summer, new kit will be available 'from November'.

Now, by November my nipper will have 7 months left in school and this uniform change is going to cost us around £150.

When I was at school when you got to the fifth year, the colour of uniform was put to the vote, this was in 1986, me and a couple of mates campaigned hard for tartan, we thought it would be a laugh trying to get the parents of Donnington in Telford scouring the shops for tartan. In the end lemon won the day. Bloody eighties and its pastel shades.

• Like 2

That is totally unreasonable but there will be plenty of parents in the same boat.

Write a polite letter outlining why it should not apply to the 6th form, print off a load of copies and hand them to other parents who share your views and get them to send them in.

Schools are always saying how they want parents to get involved; it's time to find out if they mean it.

Send a copy to the governors. 

Edited by MakemineVanilla
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â