Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I started my new job today. Drove the 80 miles full of excitement only to be told I start tomorrow. Last minute change that nobody told me about.

Great

Enjoy the town. Wherever you are.

Unless it's Derby, in which case turn round and go home. 

• Like 4

Stroud.

Apparently I was left a voicemail yesterday by the recruitment agency (I don't blame my new boss as he was on holiday) but I didn't have one.

Oh well, means I can play cricket tonight.

On the main street in town here they have stopped people turning right off it because when people were turning right they were backing up the traffic all the way back down the town. It's a great idea, it's very clearly spelt out that there is now no right turn at these set of lights with 2 signs one 100 yards before turn and another at the lights. Yet people are still doing it. It pisses me off massively.

but what if you want to go right?

do you have to go straight and do an immediate u-turn?  or turn left and then reverse through the lights?

Its only a good idea to stop right turns if there is a plan on how to turn right instead.

On the main street in town here they have stopped people turning right off it because when people were turning right they were backing up the traffic all the way back down the town. It's a great idea, it's very clearly spelt out that there is now no right turn at these set of lights with 2 signs one 100 yards before turn and another at the lights. Yet people are still doing it. It pisses me off massively.

but what if you want to go right?

do you have to go straight and do an immediate u-turn?  or turn left and then reverse through the lights?

Its only a good idea to stop right turns if there is a plan on how to turn right instead.

hoppers_map_tralee.jpg 

The turn in question is where the traffic lights are below edward street and between upper and lower castle street. If you turn right there you go up to the front of the church but can't stop there, so either have to continue to the car park, or end up on Denny Street, which you could have turned right onto anyway about 250 yards before that. If you want to get to the car park you could have turned down Denny Street and taken a right and gone into the car park that way. So the only reason you can have for turning right is that you didn't 250 yards ago.

Unless it's Derby, in which case turn round and go home.

Bugger.  I'm in Derby in 2 weeks.

"But it's OK, because you see I shall be very, very, drunk."

BooBHCDi.jpg

• Like 3

I started my new job today. Drove the 80 miles full of excitement only to be told I start tomorrow. Last minute change that nobody told me about.

Great

So instead you played Rocket League.

• Like 1

The one show.what is the **** point

"tonight john Sargent visits a lawn mower museum and Giles brandreth spend 10 minutes talking about cheese".

**** off.

• Like 2

The one show.what is the **** point

"tonight john Sargent visits a lawn mower museum and Giles brandreth spend 10 minutes talking about cheese".

**** off.

The point, as I keep telling you, is...

wpid-article-1323522747484-0f20321400000

Great

Pretty poor that someone at the company did not directly contact you and ensure that you received the message. They sound a bit shoddy, you should claim back that petrol money as an expense. 

Stroud.

Apparently I was left a voicemail yesterday by the recruitment agency (I don't blame my new boss as he was on holiday) but I didn't have one.

Oh well, means I can play cricket tonight.

stroud ......my broski lives there .....

Great

Pretty poor that someone at the company did not directly contact you and ensure that you received the message. They sound a bit shoddy, you should claim back that petrol money as an expense.

The bloke let the recruiter know as he was in Vegas and probably didn't have my details to hand.

Annoying but life goes on.

I used to be able to shove a teaspoon handle up my nose, rub the spongy bit with the handle which is quite far up the nasal passage and sneeze on demand/request.

I think my record is about 18 sneeze in a row, which led to a pretty bad nose bleed and brain damage.

• Like 2

The new "Ooh we're not really hitting it off on our first date, but we ordered the same generic filth food, so now maybe we can learn to love each other" McDonald's advert can **** right off. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â