Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that Gemma Chan (Anita, the hot one from 'Humans') is going out with Jack Whitehall. It really shouldn't annoy me.

I heard she was now getting rodded by one of the main actors from that move 'Riot Club'.

I think Ronnie O'Sullivan has chucked his muck up her as well. 

If there is one thing I like more than a hot Asian bird... it's a hot slutty Asian bird. 

Have 2 jobs I need to get done today, if I dont get one done the company will lose their licence and have to close, the other a fella wont get a grant for his daughter to go to college, I've 9 days left here and couldn't give a toss, but at same time want to get these done but I'm just so unmotivated.

6847dd4f42b8730fea445ec379fbebef.jpg

Did you get motivated ?.......oh h h h emma aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Like 1

The fact that, when rating apps, hotels, games etc, 90% of people appear to just go for 1 star or 5 stars, and no in between.

Tripadvisor is the worst. I get angry reading some of the reviews. 

"Hotel was incredible. Amazing rooms, staff were the friendliest I've ever encountered. Food was unlimited and delicious. Drink was amazing and the bar staff were fantastic.

Literally the greatest holiday I've ever been on!

Oh, on the 9th day they forgot to refill the minibar

1 star"

The fact that, when rating apps, hotels, games etc, 90% of people appear to just go for 1 star or 5 stars, and no in between.

Tripadvisor is the worst. I get angry reading some of the reviews. 

"Hotel was incredible. Amazing rooms, staff were the friendliest I've ever encountered. Food was unlimited and delicious. Drink was amazing and the bar staff were fantastic.

Literally the greatest holiday I've ever been on!

Oh, on the 9th day they forgot to refill the minibar

1 star"

I know all about tripadvisor .....A review brought up by a manager once at a general meeting, a 2 star rating ....Usual shite ...staff friendly, great facility name checked a receptionist (who gave directions) and a waitress for going above and beyond etc.....but the two star rating was based on ...the room was too warm & the toast was cold ......the toast ......the toast in a buffet breakfast was cold .......I mean ...REALLY !!!!!!!

A fully justified critical mauling. Cold toast is appalling. If upon exiting the toaster its not buttered, the condiment of choice applied and consumed within 30 seconds I'm not interested.

A restaurant/hotel should know better.

The news.

Or rather, what passes for news on some outlets.

Granted it was Radio 1, but I had it on yesterday and the news came on.

One of the stories was about Ranieri's appointment. They had about 10 seconds where they said he'd been appointed.

Then it went something like this:

"We caught up with Craig, a Leicester City fan living in Leicester, to find out what Mr Ranieri could get up to in his spare time in Leicester"

Then it was, no joke, about 5 minutes of this guy called craig talking about what there was to do in Leicester. Parks to go walking in, the crisp factory, restaurants etc etc

What the ****? That's not news. Nobody is listening to the news to find out what they could do if they visit leicester. It has nothing to do with the actual story.

F**kwits.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

The buffet breakfast was a self service ...as in put it in the toaster your self ....I was highlighting the stupidity of tripadvisor and hotel management

I was just being a smart arse and trying to imply it was me that wrote the review.  :P

The buffet breakfast was a self service ...as in put it in the toaster your self ....I was highlighting the stupidity of tripadvisor and hotel management

I was just being a smart arse and trying to imply it was me that wrote the review. [emoji14]

Maybe it was you ...............................

I was just being a smart arse and trying to imply it was me that wrote the review. [emoji14]

You never know.....

The news.

Granted it was Radio 1

you have only yourself to blame

I imagine it's similar to BBC 3 where the news bulletin is delivered by somebody suitably young and non threatening that delivers 'news' in under a minute with bumping music and graphics in the background. The news has to consist of one serious item 'it was the election today, some young people did vote, ayyyye' and one celebrity gossip item 'rhianna got out of a car last week and some paps got a grainy peep of clunge, she says she has a new single up the pipeline'.

....and now a Family Guy triple bill...

• Like 3

You never know.....

59b339281b1dc5b4957cbc3b15e05d5a.jpg
  • Like 1

On the main street in town here they have stopped people turning right off it because when people were turning right they were backing up the traffic all the way back down the town. It's a great idea, it's very clearly spelt out that there is now no right turn at these set of lights with 2 signs one 100 yards before turn and another at the lights. Yet people are still doing it. It pisses me off massively.

The news.

Granted it was Radio 1

you have only yourself to blame

I imagine it's similar to BBC 3 where the news bulletin is delivered by somebody suitably young and non threatening that delivers 'news' in under a minute with bumping music and graphics in the background. The news has to consist of one serious item 'it was the election today, some young people did vote, ayyyye' and one celebrity gossip item 'rhianna got out of a car last week and some paps got a grainy peep of clunge, she says she has a new single up the pipeline'.

....and now a Family Guy triple bill...

Yep, I get that.

But my main problem wasn't what the news story was. If it had been a story about Rhianna's hair or Harry Styles' tattoos, then i would be garbage but at least they'd be reporting on what they're reporting on.

My main problem was they started with a legitate sports new story, and then turned it into "Wish you were here"

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â