Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I know a russian girl whos father is a good friend of a russian oil billionare.

Ive told her plenty of times to tell him that he must buy Aston Villa and spend his billions on new players.

Ive never met a girl with such a sharpe brain as her, she can pretty much talk anyone in to doing anything she wants, she is just incredible.

According to her, Roman Abramovich is the worst thief and criminal in russia..

Pics or gtfo

Ive told her plenty of times to tell him that he must buy Aston Villa and spend his billions on new players.

Ive never met a girl with such a sharpe brain as her, she can pretty much talk anyone in to doing anything she wants, she is just incredible.

Pics or gtfo

Unknown_zps10t9tvbr.jpeg

Pics or gtfo

I met her in turkey 10 years ago, She was slim and pretty then, but has since gained some weight, She blames Milka for it..

Ohh and she thinks Stalin was the best leader russia ever had..

Edited by Ikantcpell

Pics or gtfo

I met her in turkey 10 years ago, She was slim and pretty then, but has since gained some weight, She blames Milka for it..

Ohh and she thinks Stalin was the best leader russia ever had..

So she's schizophrenic?

Pics or gtfo

The singer? How can you blame a singer for weight gain?

Pics or gtfo

The singer? How can you blame a singer for weight gain?

Milka

I had to Mooney:

Milka-Milk_Chocolate.jpg

These people protesting on the runway at heathrow. Not only is it going to make absolutely no difference, but it will cause a massive loss of money and could well ruin people's holidays that they have been working and saving for all year.

The police should just remove them from the site for trespassing and arrest every single one of them!

These people protesting on the runway at heathrow. Not only is it going to make absolutely no difference, but it will cause a massive loss of money and could well ruin people's holidays that they have been working and saving for all year.

The police should just remove them from the site for trespassing and arrest every single one of them!

Easy solution. Tell them they have 10 minutes and then the runway will reopen regardless if they move or not. I'm sure the sight of a 747 bearing down on them from a great height will motivate them to move pretty sharpish 

• Like 2

Easy solution. Tell them they have 10 minutes and then the runway will reopen regardless if they move or not. I'm sure the sight of a 747 bearing down on them from a great height will motivate them to move pretty sharpish 

They released expansion plans on the hottest UK July day ever recorded.

• Like 1

They released expansion plans on the hottest UK July day ever recorded.

So you want them to release plans in December only?

Agreeing to do a presentation on behalf of someone who is ill.  Me thus making a fool out of myself in front of a bunch of bigwigs as a gibbering nervous wreck.

Dammit!

Edited by trekka

Agreeing to do a presentation on behalf of someone who is ill.  Me thus making a fool out of myself in front of a bunch of bigwigs as a gibbering nervous wreck.

Dammit!

ef555cfba2113070cb7c5b440c025171f707ef60

• Like 2

People on Facebook having an opinion on things they are taking uneducated guesses on

This week - fox hunting

Fwiw I don't agree with it but at the same time I'm not going to go off on huge rants pretending I know anything about it

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â