Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I just dumped a bucket of water on a polish dude having a piss up my door, I've ran out of eggs to throw at the words removed, normally I tell them to **** off before throwing stuff at them but I've told this bloke several times in the past.

I chucked it over him from my window and he started swearing at me, I shouted down at him 'your lucky I've got no eggs you word removed now **** off'

damn me and my empty fridge

tve18540-22-256.jpg

• Like 2

The problem with workplaces being flexible is that there will inevitably be people who take the piss with it. This usually results in the company being more rigid

If people are taking the piss, discipline those people. Don't make it worse for everybody. I've never understood "once size fits all" working practices. Make the managers manage.

8JCp1RO.gif

I'm running low myself, got a few drams of rum, one can of stella and 2 cans of cider, not nice when you need to think about how much you have left

I have 1/2 a bottle of wine that I'm hoping I won't need to touch but who knows

In believing footballers for your club who say they have a 'connection' and 'belong' to the club and then sod off after 6 months. Next time they say this nonsense, pass me the sick bag. I know its a short career but don't bullshit me.

The naivety of fans to fail to see this was all a stunt set up by the club to make sure fans were happy Delph was staying while at the same time making him look a mug when he leaves.

Looks like it worked.

whilst running the risk of going ' on topic' am I the only person who thinks that Delph has done the club a massive favour???

I'm going for free at the end of the season **** you Mr Aston Villa

I want to leave at the end of the season but you have been good to me so I'll sign a contract with a small minimum fee release clause which means you will make a couple of quid off me when one of the big boys come in for me

in all fairness in todays game thats **** loyalty

whilst running the risk of going ' on topic' am I the only person who thinks that Delph has done the club a massive favour???

I want to leave at the end of the season but you have been good to me so I'll sign a contract with a small minimum fee release clause which means you will make a couple of quid off me when one of the big boys come in for me

Not only that he done the interview that the club asked him to make it look legit and him look bad if he left!

Not only that he done the interview that the club asked him to make it look legit and him look bad if he left!

I say hang him and set fire to his testicals and destroy his family in front of his eyes......actually let him go it really doesn't bother me any more

maybe I've had to much to drink, or not enough I dont know, I just dont really care about player power these days

wake me up when our midfield bleaches their hair blonde like draper and curcic, now that was special

• Like 1

that wasnt aimed at anyone I just waterd to see if it still worked

word removed word removed word removed

All this time I thought people were actually writing 'word removed'!

Edit: look at the quote. Interesting.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

The phrase which seems to become a bit of a craze recently, unless I just so happened to have avoided it up until now, 'thanking you'.

It winds me up, but it really shouldn't.

I know a russian girl whos father is a good friend of a russian oil billionare.

Ive told her plenty of times to tell him that he must buy Aston Villa and spend his billions on new players.

Ive never met a girl with such a sharpe brain as her, she can pretty much talk anyone in to doing anything she wants, she is just incredible.

According to her, Roman Abramovich is the worst thief and criminal in russia..

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â