Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

frozen, minions and all the other pixar/disney crap taht isnt cool or isnt even fun

especially if it's blown out of proportion by adults

but what about...

Lion King, Finding Nemo, Up, Toy Story 1, Aladdin.

surely you don't find all the Pixar/Disney animations crap?

this is the argument ive had, shes complaining that when shes cleaning the sofa and lifts the cushions she gets a whiff of stale piss. now she wants me to fork out 600 quid for some sofa's for her to no doubt piss on them again. add to that two kids doing whatever on them and the dog.

• Like 1

If your quick you can get down to dfs and get one in the mid/end of July sales before it ends.

StarWars_vader_noooo.jpg

Don't do it.  They are poorly (cheaply) made and for the cost that they will flog you one for, you can get a really decent one from an independent shop.  Don't be pulled in by the sales hype at DFS. 

If your quick you can get down to dfs and get one in the mid/end of July sales before it ends.

your as bad as her  :) thats all i keep hearing, dfs this dfs that.

StarWars_vader_noooo.jpg

Don't do it.  They are poorly (cheaply) made and for the cost that they will flog you one for, you can get a really decent one from an independent shop.  Don't be pulled in by the sales hype at DFS. 

for the same price?

your as bad as her  :) thats all i keep hearing, dfs this dfs that.

StarWars_vader_noooo.jpg

for the same price?

Yep, if you look around.  The independents are struggling (just like the rest) and will drop prices if you haggle.  

I've just got my new settee from DFS, delivered last Saturday. It was quite expensive, but it's the interest free credit over (up to) 4 years that sold it to me.

Yep, I have a DFS sofa too. Needed one when I moved into my new house and was absolutely skint.

Credit over 4 years meant it worked out at something stupid like £9 a month :D

How do you get your utilities up and running in the UK?

Over here it involves traipsing around the city looking for the supplier building and waiting in line with passport, residency permit and a long list of various reference no. (meter serial number, bill reference code and house code)

It took me 6 hours to put all three in my name yesterday, 6 hours! And I have to wait till tomorrow for the gas to come on. 

must have inquired (enquire or inquire?) for about 20 apartments. Think i got ignored for 15 of them, 1 doesnt have internet (who doesnt offer internet for short term rentals?) and others are asking for 1 year min. Ugh. so difficult. And thats pretty much all the apartments which are "available"

Edited by gharperr

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â