Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Those masks were for you.  Admit it.

Haha one of them absolutely is.

One of them is genuinely for my best mate.

It was great because we only had 300 pesos left to get some lunch a couple of drinks. She who shall not be named wasn't too happy when I said "yeahhhh we only have 50 pesos left now. I bought these"

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

England are 139 for 6 in day 2366668886 of the t20 4 day test against new Zealand.

Tomorrow, see how England do in day 2366668887 against new Zealand, but this time in the ashes, or 1 day test, or the 5 month test, or the **** ashes again.

Lol, because football doesn't do that.

"Next season, watch the most important match in Chelseas 10 year history as they take on Newcastle United for only the 193rd time in their history - what a grudge match with two teams who have literally nothing in common apart from the fact that they are both football teams, playing in the same division."

Every sport is a re-run.

<_<

yea, but no.

I used to be ignorant towards other sports, then I decided to challenge myself to go and those sports live and try and understand them and what makes them good.

I've seen Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Cricket, Football, Ice Hockey - and they're all pretty good fun to watch live.

I want to see Basketball (because I currently think that's boring), American Football, Baseball, maybe Golf (probably not because of cost), F1 or some type of racing. 

There's probably others, but cricket is exciting because of all the uncertainty, the balance of seemingly winning/losing is what makes it exciting to me.

You should try 20/20 game, it last a couple of hours, the stadiums are always nice, you can have a few drinks and it's a pretty cheap night out.

Edit;  out of the sports I have watched live, rugby was probably the most boring, which I didn't expect.

Edited by lapal_fan

I love other sports.

And I've been to plenty of cricket games in my life. Mostly as a youngster, but I've been to two 20/20 games too as an adult.

It's total shite.

but people like it so fair play to them. I don't know why, it's excruciatingly boring, but good luck to them.

I love other sports.

And I've been to plenty of cricket games in my life. Mostly as a youngster, but I've been to two 20/20 games too as an adult.

It's total shite.

but people like it so fair play to them. I don't know why, it's excruciatingly boring, but good luck to them.

think we've done this before

cricket is an excuse to bunk of work and have an all day session without your clients thinking you are a complete pisshead ..

my mates and I went down to Brighton for the 20/20 Sussex v Surrey match the other year  ..all very respectable , wifes and girlfriends all happy that your not just going on yet another mindless pissup weekend  ... that we didn't go within 15 miles of the cricket ground is of course no interest to our  other halfs and thus they don't ever need to be told

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I understand cricket and I just don't like it.  Simple as that.  No offence intended :)

Oh I don't care if anyone doesn't like it, and let's face it, it's not the most exciting, quick sport in the world, but when you just want to chill in the sun with some mates and have a few beers, I don't think there's much quite like it to be honest.

And after the last few seasons, I've lost interest in the football and spent much more time getting to know cricket a little better.

• Like 1

my last two 'entertaining' trips to Lords for 20/20 cricket have seen me get as far as The Ordnance and end up staying there until curry o clock

not as funny as when we did actually get as far as the ground, one of the guys decides it's his turn to buy a round even though he was client side - not only that, but this is Lords in the sun 'we are all having a pint of Pimms'

£10 a pint - you actually saw his knees go when the barmaid handed over the trays of drinks and asked for £80

I understand cricket and I just don't like it.  Simple as that.  No offence intended :)

Oh I don't care if anyone doesn't like it, and let's face it, it's not the most exciting, quick sport in the world, but when you just want to chill in the sun with some mates and have a few beers, I don't think there's much quite like it to be honest.

And after the last few seasons, I've lost interest in the football and spent much more time getting to know cricket a little better.

We've done this before too.

The best thing anyone ever says about cricket is "it's nice to chill in the sun" or "have some drinks" or "hang out with mates"

Nobody ever says the best thing about it is you get to watch cricket.

There's loads of places you can chill out in the sun, or hang out with friends or drink that don't involve having to watch cricket. Cheaper too.

• Like 1

We've done this before too.

The best thing anyone ever says about cricket is "it's nice to chill in the sun" or "have some drinks" or "hang out with mates"

Nobody ever says the best thing about it is you get to watch cricket.

There's loads of places you can chill out in the sun, or hang out with friends or drink that don't involve having to watch cricket. Cheaper too.

what did you do at the weekend ?

Oh I went to the park with my mates and drunk 12 pts of beer  sounds much different to  Oh I went to the cricket with my mates ( silently in your head .. and drunk 12 pts of beer)

of course you may not care either way how it sounds  , it's possible that you'd rather admit to sitting in a park getting pissed than watching cricket :D

• Like 1

Yea, but as you already know, I like the game of cricket.

So I get the cricket (cannot wait until I'm in the Eric Hollis stand for the Ashes next month), sun, mates (who also like cricket), booze (which I'm not even that fussed about) and a good atmosphere, probably talking shite to some Australians and giving them some topbantz (shudder).

And we all know that without cricket, football wouldn't exist in the format it does today, so you should give it a break ;)

my last two 'entertaining' trips to Lords for 20/20 cricket have seen me get as far as The Ordnance and end up staying there until curry o clock

not as funny as when we did actually get as far as the ground, one of the guys decides it's his turn to buy a round even though he was client side - not only that, but this is Lords in the sun 'we are all having a pint of Pimms'

£10 a pint - you actually saw his knees go when the barmaid handed over the trays of drinks and asked for £80

don't get me started on that 6 of us go to the cricket and 5 of them physically fight to go last in the round as they have calculated in their heads that they might not have to get a second round in

( does annoys me a bit , they should just stay out of a round if they don't' want to get involved in paying their way  ..it's not just the cricket its everywhere we go ) 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â