Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

If it's yellow.. it's obviously piss, duhhh.

Someone (probably that woman you're forever talking about) has pissed on your wall out of hatred for your ineptitude of flying on GTA5.

Why would your missus piss on my wall?

Because we share the same woman you rtard..

jee whizz..

An unidentified leak in my house while I've been away.

It's leaked into the hall and made the whole of one wall yellow.

But the most annoying thing is I can't tell where it came from. It has stopped now. I've used absolutely everything I can think of that might use water and can't seem to replicate any leaks.

So I don't really know what to do about it!

Sounds like a dripping radiator

The fact that today I found out I was up for a monthly salary as a bonus.  All of the Team Leaders supported it and put my name forward.  It got to the "power that be" who said no as she already has someone in mind.  It really irks me.  She hasn't listened to her lower management chain at all.  Just to point out, I'm a civil servant on a paltry wage and haven't seen a bonus (let alone a proper increase in wages) for the past 5 years.  I've been on secondment to an operational HQ for the past 4 years (only recently returning to a new team) and worked my bloody arse off whilst setting up new procedures to build the capability of the team.  I've done more than what was expected of me and haven't sat there on my desk waiting for work to come in.  Out of sight, out of mind.  It stinks.

/rant over. 

EDIT: Cheers Snowy :D

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

... I'm a civil servant on a poultry wage...

You must be quackers.

Don't get me started.  I was going to confront "her" but felt like chicken tonight. 

• Like 2

The fact that today I found out I was up for a monthly salary as a bonus.  All of the Team Leaders supported it and put my name forward.  It got to the "power that be" who said no as she already has someone in mind.  It really irks me.  She hasn't listened to her lower management chain at all.  Just to point out, I'm a civil servant on a paltry wage and haven't seen a bonus (let alone a proper increase in wages) for the past 5 years.  I've been on secondment to an operational HQ for the past 4 years (only recently returning to a new team) and worked my bloody arse off whilst setting up new procedures to build the capability of the team.  I've done more than what was expected of me and haven't sat there on my desk waiting for work to come in.  Out of sight, out of mind.  It stinks.

/rant over. 

I hope you've moved several steps along in your exit strategy. It sounds like a relationship which has run its course.

• Like 2

/rant over. 

I hope you've moved several steps along in your exit strategy. It sounds like a relationship which has run its course.

Yep, it's certainly feeling that way.  To make a point to the management I've decided that I'm going to apply for promotion through "the board" to see how I'm supported.  If I'm right then I'll at least make the sift and then it's up to me to not make a complete fool of myself in the interview.  Time will tell.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â