Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm sitting having a plop at work. I had to choose either a toilet covered in crap or one not so covered in crap, so I've chosen the latter.

Now the cleaner has walked in and has cleaned the other cubicle but is waiting for me to get out of this one.

He's gonna think it was me who left it in this state!

"That's not my poo.."

Haha, more than once I've been to a house party and toilet has either been in a mess or stank of shit. When you come out and someone else is waiting... Not my mess/smell honest...

Got destroyed at poker all week. thought i might have a semi decent saturday. even if we lost...i thought it would still be good...but the way it happened...i just went home and now in bed to watch sopranos. zzzzzzzzzzz

One that I'm sure has been done before, but goal music. It's just sooo shit! Particularly Leicester playing Kasabian, and Palace playing Glad All Over, which I've heard on MOTD this evening.

QPR's goal music is unbearable

its all about the lower league's in my opinion. ive said it time and time again you will have more fun in the lower league's, the premier league is completely broken now.

Lerner's been listening and has done his best - better luck next season perhaps.  :)

Hailstones, heavy rain and temps of 7 in may,

words removed who take up the whole shopping isle and wait until you ask them to move even though they can see you have kids and a pram 

starbucks toilets ....two shitters for a busy premises ..means you cant drop the scuds and get away with it 

Having to pretend I was interested, when someone (who I really like, but has dull tastes in music) was telling me about how good the Foo Fighters were, when they went to see them play live. Screaming inside, I don't care! I don't care! I don't care! I'm sure he had a wonderful time, but life is too short, to hear about the drummer from Nirvana's utterly dull, hit machine. I think I'm probably just too nice in real life. 

Edited by dAVe80

had the same convo in the pub yesterday with my mate and uncle. im telling my mate who loves the foo fighters how overrated and shit they are, my uncle is telling me how old and boring sabbath,zeppelin are and im telling my uncle who loves joy division how truly shit they are. i just dont get joy division and all the hype surrounding ian curtis.

Sunday night work blues  :(

Need to book a week off in June to recharge my batteries

i hate sunday nights too.

My friend Ed who works for Arsenal TV is on the Arse bus surrounded by players.

He is kissing the cup :(

My Arsenal mate (the one I talk football with the most anyway) text me, and hoped I had a good day (the football aside), yesterday. It'd have been so much easier if I thought he was taking the piss, then I could have just told him to **** off. As it was, he genuinely meant it. Put me in an awful situation of having to be grown up, and be nice and gracious back. Bastard!  :(

My friend Ed who works for Arsenal TV is on the Arse bus surrounded by players.

He is kissing the cup :(

My Arsenal mate (the one I talk football with the most anyway) text me, and hoped I had a good day (the football aside), yesterday. It'd have been so much easier if I thought he was taking the piss, then I could have just told him to **** off. As it was, he genuinely meant it. Put me in an awful situation of having to be grown up, and be nice and gracious back. Bastard! :(

My mate (wolves fan) txt me saying how great it was and he hoped I was in tears, I txt him back and told him I hope he gets incurable cancer of the spine. I immediately wished I hasn't sent it mind and he txt me back so I think he didn't take it to heart.

Oh, and the foo fighters, the colour and the shape is a pretty good album, they should have stopped making music ages ago though.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â