Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Vending machines that still don't accept £2 coins

Seriously? It's been nearly 20 years!

talking of which my son showed me a little trick he'd learnt from the one at the local swimming pool , seems the machine relies on the product being dispensed hitting the pressure pad at the bottom , so if you angle the trap door backwards and stop this happening the machine will dispense a second item  ..

we will have the talk about theft some other time  , right now I need to eat these free revels

Edited by tonyh29

Working while ill. Had a sheen of cold sweat covering my body today, like a skag addict having withdrawal symptoms.

Vending machines are bastards. The lady in front of me's Kit Kat got stuck today, so I thought I'd be manly and give it a shake but failed to dislodge it, thus looking like a gimp, and then when it came to my turn it gave me 60p change in 2p pieces. I'll definitely try out Tony Junior's thieving trick tomorrow.

Against my better judgment I bought an ipod touch from cex yesterday to start putting some films/games/music on for our holidays and wedding later this year and its already ****, it won't charge, then tells me its fully charged when I plug it in.

Its not so much the fact it doesn't work but I've now to spend an hour tacking the **** back, standing in a 30 ft long line of people trading in DVDs for 30p each.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â