Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

ive never had a FB account and never will, not on twitter either. the missus goes through phases where she deletes hers and at the moment she is not on it. there was a mate of mine, well we used to be close but we have kind of drifted apart because he wernt much of a mate but anyway he constantly used to try and make me jealous by putting he was going out and who with and all that kind of bullshit, a lot of it was for my benefit for some reason and he tried to have this little war with me that i just ignored. he is a newcastle fan though so that would explain his self importance. why do people always put " had a great night with great people" great people! are you for real, i know all of you lot and your all a bunch of tossers and slags and that lad you have got your arm around was knocking one into your missus the other month you stupid clearing in the woods and that other lad with you cant stand you.

2 statuses just now on my wall.

1) been up all night after being ill.

2) Watching Harry Potter Lol.

Why do people think that is something worth sharing?

In a related note "normal" people who post on Twitter? Why do people think the entire world cares what they just had for dinner or what they thought of tonights Emmerdale? I can kinda see the point of organisation accounts, joke accounts, informative accounts and even celebrity accounts but don't see why regular Joe thinks people care about his opinion.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

That the state of Maine has so many ignorant **** huckleberries riding around in their trucks with Dale Earnhardt bumper stickers and country music on the radio. It's like they are so desperate to distinguish themselves from Massachusetts that they have morphed into Mississippi. Stupid pricks think their little sh** corner of the world is the center of the universe.

Edited by maqroll

I was giving a lift to one of my friends a few years back and he was eating something. When he finished, he casually tossed the wrapper on the floor of the car. I pretty much said exactly the same thing.

Some people are just thoughtless, selfish arseholes.

• Like 1

vehicle etiquette, picked someone up for work on friday and after about 20 minutes without asking the bastard changed the radio station and the heater settings, an awkward silence for a few seconds followed by me asking "what the **** do you think your doing?"

driver picks the tunes unless they specifically offer up that role to the passenger

it's a basic rule of the road

surprised its not part of the theory test

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 4

Lot of people I know follow Dan Bilzerian on Facebook so his photos somehow always end up on my timeline. Absolute no idea who he is but he comes across as a right prick. 

Being at VP for the first time in a couple of years. Then the game started.....

But you had beers with awesome dudes afterwards :D
  • Like 1

Isn't he a poker player?

his Dad is a wallstreet guy whos made millions in insider trading (think it was that, hes in jail now anyway). Thats how dan made his money. Not through poker. Hes an awful player and just lies about results to make himself look a big shot (like noway does he made 40m a year through it). All his money is from his daddy.

Think hes had like 3 heart attacks through partying/doing so much coke and he isnt even 40. He is a tool but he gets to bang hot women so gg to him

Edited by gharperr

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â