Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who whistle.

Surely they can find other ways to tell everyone that they are happy. I feel people who whistle only pretends to be extremely happy, just to piss people off.

Whistling offends me.

Should be illegal

Question: How do you place loose sharp lives in your silverware drawer? Tips pointing away, or tips pointing toward you?

it's a trick question isn't it ....  surely the answer is you get your wife / girlfriend / mum  to do it as tidying up is women's work

• Like 1

Giving to charity is down to personal choice, and not compulsory. Go for a polite no thanks, followed by a two hour rant, as to why Lenny Henry is a word removed, and how Comic Relief can **** off, if they think they're getting any money for their Licence Fee sponsored beg-a-thon, if questioned further.

• Like 1

I remember a few years ago in my last job, someone asked me to sponsor them for a 5k fun walk. This was a few days after i had come back from climbing Ben Nevis just because i fancied it and also taking into account i ran 5k a few times a week for fitness.

You should have seen the look i was giving her as i signed my name and confirmed my 10 pounds donation.

Slightly different, but when I'd been at my current job about a year someone asked if I wanted to add some money to someone's leaving gift/fund.

This person was someone I'd never emailed let alone met, worked on a different site, no idea who she was. I said no thanks.

They still haven't completely dropped it.

I'm climbing Nevis next Friday and it just so happens to be a sponsored thing.

I didn't know that until I'd handed over my £80 deposit for the coach and accommodation (with 50 other people..).

The guy running it wants £100 per person to go to Acorns. 

Admirable, but I've only got about £40 so far :lol: I hate asking people and I'm refusing to ask colleagues at work, too messy and embarrassing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â