Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who intentionally cause arguments. I just don't get. Why do it?

**** you
Old joke is old.

And not subtle enough.

Mine was perfectly nuanced.

yep, fair play, too tired this week

but you're not getting a like

oh no, I shall wait, and wait, and wait. Then one day, for no obvious reason I shall destroy you. Destroy you so totally that you have to start a new life on TBAR.

Oh God no, sorry, I've already tried to start a new life on here after H&V.
  • Like 2

Sorry to mention football in off topic, but after seeing the Sky ad for the Merseyside Derby at the weekend (basically having good old tug at the prospect of Slippy G's last Derby), the prospect of Liverpool getting to the FA Cup Final, and the wankfest they'll have over it being the clearing in the woods' last game, blah blah blah, puke.

People who eat loudly. There was a Japanese/Korean old fella who was deafening at lunch today, I'd never heard anything like it in my life. I reckon the entire restaurant could hear it. His son could eat perfectly normally, maybe it's a generational thing.

No it's a Japanese/Korean thing. His son is the odd one.

Sorry to mention football in off topic, but after seeing the Sky ad for the Merseyside Derby at the weekend (basically having good old tug at the prospect of Slippy G's last Derby), the prospect of Liverpool getting to the FA Cup Final, and the wankfest they'll have over it being the clearing in the woods' last game, blah blah blah, puke.

A lot of Everton fans are pretty pissed off about this advert too!

• Like 1

"Oh, I didn't see your email. I've got thousands of unread emails in my inbox so I often don't see them"

YOU'RE NOT DOING YOUR **** JOB RIGHT THEN YOU CRETIN!

I wonder if that works for post? "Oh, I get loads of letters, so didn't see your invoice for the TV licence/court summons etc".

Please no.

Don't let that word removed Slippy G win the cup before he retires to MLS

• Like 1

"Oh, I didn't see your email. I've got thousands of unread emails in my inbox so I often don't see them"

Yup, or another popular one.

"I'll have to come back to you in about 2 or 3 weeks as I'm too busy at the moment to look at this"

ITS YOUR **** JOB NOB HEAD, WE'RE ALL BUSY!!!11!!1!

"I'll have to come back to you in about 2 or 3 weeks as I'm too busy at the moment to look at this"

ALso, senior managers who have no clue.

Mine told me to drop everything and work on one thing. Ignore everything else, this is your priority.

It doesn't work like that dickhead. You can't just ignore everything.

• Like 1

ALso, senior managers who have no clue.

Mine told me to drop everything and work on one thing. Ignore everything else, this is your priority.

It doesn't work like that dickhead. You can't just ignore everything.

89710C19-B57E-4E05-8F7A-8F4CB82A5D82_zps

• Like 1

Red nose day at work plans. Get your ideas in. Take part in the wacky fun raising.

Let the 'fun' begin.

Kill me now.

I get really offended by forced charity. Children in Need is worse, as you get the added "it's for the kiddies" factor.

I feel your pain, brother.

• Like 1

Aladdin > Lion King > All

Pulp Fiction > Aladdin > Lion King > All

Aston Villa Season Review 80/81 > Pulp Fiction > Aladdin > Lion King > All

Aston Villa Season Review 2014/15 > Aston Villa Season Review 80/81 > Pulp Fiction > Aladdin > Lion King > All

Aladdin > Lion King > All

Pulp Fiction > Aladdin > Lion King > All

Aston Villa Season Review 80/81 > Pulp Fiction > Aladdin > Lion King > All

Aston Villa Season Review 2014/15 > Aston Villa Season Review 80/81 > Pulp Fiction > Aladdin > Lion King > All

Are you expecting a miraculous turn around in the next few months?

Motorists. Motorists who beckon you across the road. This irritates me, I cross when I want to cross, don't slow, or stop, drive normal I am a **** adult with road sense. Further to this don't be that word removed that beckons me across the road by lifting one finger off the steering wheel, at night, with headlights on full beam.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â