Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Apparently Katy Perry has 64 million followers on Twitter

After her super bowl half time performance I'd imagine that figure will now reduce to about 12 and 2 of them will be her parents ...

how on earth is she a star ?

Edited by tonyh29

A team of publicists, songs written for her and carefully selected to appeal across different markets and then a record company that will influence radio stations etc to make sure she gets plenty of coverage

Basically the same as every other pop artist...

Apparently Katy Perry has 64 million followers on Twitter

After her super bowl half time performance I'd imagine that figure will now reduce to about 12 and 2 of them will be her parents ...

how on earth is she a star ?

I sat at the PC for 45 minutes at half time and avoided the shite. Also avoided the anthem at the beginning

Sports commentators wearing ties.

It's sport. **** the tie off.

It'll be the ******* yellow tie today, as it's the SKY SPORTS SUPER SHOUT-A-THON DEADLINE DAY OF DOOM!

WITH NO LIVE REPORTING OUTSIDE THE GROUNDS BECAUSE PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT A PURPLE DILDO AND A BLOW-UP DOLL WELL AFTER THE WATERSHED.

Sports commentators wearing ties.

It's sport. **** the tie off.

It'll be the ******* yellow tie today, as it's the SKY SPORTS SUPER SHOUT-A-THON DEADLINE DAY OF DOOM!

WITH NO LIVE REPORTING OUTSIDE THE GROUNDS BECAUSE PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT A PURPLE DILDO AND A BLOW-UP DOLL WELL AFTER THE WATERSHED.

Wasn't it the FHRITP that was the main problem? 1 at Villa and 1 at Everton (I think)

Took me a second to get the FHRITP reference :) This is why we can't have nice things :( I do hope it ruins their deadline day ratings though as that was what made it worth sitting through hours of nothing.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â