Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Why the flying **** are we as a country marking the anniversary of Winston Churchill's funeral?

This isn't pissing me off because I don't think we shouldn't commemorate Churchill for his leadership during WWII. But we aren't doing that we're commemorating his funeral, it's just bizarre. Have something for the 50th anniversary of his passing, sure. But 50 years of his funeral? bonkers!

• Like 1

I'm not 60. As of today, I'm 61.

Where the **** did that year go?

So only another four years to qualify for the new state pension of £150 a week, or £7800 a year.

But if you were female you would already be getting £113.10 a week (£5881 a year) and you wouldn't have any financial worries.  :(

Those bloody women!

Grrrrrrr

(Am I doing it right, MMV?)

No, you are too afraid.

That is why you spend as much time as possible in safe male spaces (YMCA, the bathhouse, clubs where they play Disco etc) like the rest of us.  :)

Fixed. ;)

Those bloody women!

Grrrrrrr

No, you are too afraid.

That is why you spend as much time as possible in safe male spaces (gym, mancave. VT etc) like the rest of us.  :)

Good to know.

It's not true, but good to know.

Those bloody women!

Grrrrrrr

No, you are too afraid.

That is why you spend as much time as possible in safe male spaces (gym, mancave. VT etc) like the rest of us.  :)

Good to know.

It's not true, but good to know.

I can't think of many guys I know who don't have a mancave.

And, if even Superman needs his Fortress of Solitude, who can blame us.  :)

I have an underground mancave. I live there most of the time. It's essentially a large open space. There are stockpiles of tinned food, mostly spam and beans. There are shelves full of old VHS recordings of Top Gear and years worth of the FHM back catalogue. There are also unopened boxes of IKEA furniture which I can assemble on any given day to prove to myself that I am still a man, that I have a use. There is an old metallic toolbox that creaks when you open it. There is a workstation at which I can craft wood, for example I make small wooden tanks. There is a brown leather sofa and a 70inch television complete with both the Xbox One and Playstation 4. I have yet to install surround sound but when I do, I will play only war games and the thunderous noise of tank shells and whizz of bullets will make me feel like those real men of the past, who fought and died together with no damned dames in the way. There is a record player and a vinyl collection which I have acquired over the years. I am saving up to buy a pool table and a minibar, so I can invite other men over and we can be manly together in a safe space.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 4

Every day for the last 2 weeks ive been stuck in the traffic caused by the roadworks at junction 9 on the m5, it adds 30 minutes on to my journey but what really boils my piss is the knob heads who have come close to causing a crash every day by doing 50 in the middle man then cut into the stationary traffic to get on the m5.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â