Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Went to Costa at work.

The woman in front of me said:

"Can I have a medium latte please. But can I have half the amount of coffee you'd normally use, with a shot of hazelnut syrup, but no foam. And can you make sure the milk is extra hot as I can't drink luke warm coffee."

**** off.

I commend you on (presumably) not punching her in the back of the neck.

I laughed to myself, that's all I could muster.

It was made funnier, to me, by my order just being "tea please"

The missus just got made redundant. I may have to look for a job. [emoji34]

Low blow Mate, sorry to hear that.

My other half's boss is married to what was one of the country's most senior policemen.

He retired in 2013 I think. After a few months at home he was driving his wife bonkers.

She insisted that he got another job.

So he did - As a delivery driver for Ocado.

He feckin loves it!

The tips he was getting at Christmas from the wealthier denizens of Surbiton were not to be sniffed at.

That drove his wife mad again :)

Edited by Xann
  • Like 1

TBH it's not exactly a crisis, we won't starve, although a certain amount of belt tightening may be required. It's just that she enjoyed her part time job, and as you say, it stopped us getting on each other's nerves too much. Now she'll be around 24/7, less well off, and in a grumpy mood. Eek.

TBH it's not exactly a crisis, we won't starve, although a certain amount of belt tightening may be required. It's just that she enjoyed her part time job, and as you say, it stopped us getting on each other's nerves too much. Now she'll be around 24/7, less well off, and in a grumpy mood. Eek.

What did she do?

Went to Costa at work.

"Can I have a medium latte please. But can I have half the amount of coffee you'd normally use, with a shot of hazelnut syrup, but no foam. And can you make sure the milk is extra hot as I can't drink luke warm coffee."

**** off.

What kind of tea, sir? We have camomile, darjeeling, regular chai, latte chai, iced vanilla special (seasonal special) oolong or flat black.

Went to Costa at work.

**** off.

What kind of tea, sir? We have camomile, darjeeling, regular chai, latte chai, iced vanilla special (seasonal special) oolong or flat black.

Tetley's green tea.

Wasn't very nice, I'm use to flavoured but had run out of my own bags :(

What did she do?

Marketing copywriter for an IT consultancy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â