Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Megan Trainer or whatever her name is. Stick thin in her latest video. So much for being happy being a fatty boom boom.

Looks no different from one video to the other in my opinion.  Certainly not stick thin.

No idea why but i acquired her album the other day out of curiosity and its not that bad.

Has a retro vibe about it similar to all about the bass, Sunday morning listening while you are making toast and tea i reckon.

Working with a bunch of 30 year old men who will have stayed up watching wrestling today so they will be good for **** all and ill have to listen to a bunch of grown men talking about wrestling.

No different to VT! Ifff yaaaa smelllll.....

• Like 1

At the risk of appearing Uber Cool

Who is Megan Trainer ?

She did that "All About the Bass" song that was number 1 recently.  A song about being a bit chubby.  Mooney it if you need to.

Megan Trainer or whatever her name is. Stick thin in her latest video. So much for being happy being a fatty boom boom.

Looks no different from one video to the other in my opinion. Certainly not stick thin.

No idea why but i acquired her album the other day out of curiosity and its not that bad.

Has a retro vibe about it similar to all about the bass, Sunday morning listening while you are making toast and tea i reckon.

I heard her album is the final horcrux.

The Lad Bible went from Awful, to great and back to awful.

Started just being a "wheeeyyyy lads lads lads thing" which was sort of amusing, but also annoying in the way that lad culture is.

Then it seemed to become a funny pics site, which was great.

Now it's turned into a shitty click bait "news" site. The other day they had a story about JK Rowling speaking to the guy who plays Draco Malfoy.

Who cares?

Edited by Stevo985

the BBC and this "magic of the FA cup" guff and the constant reminders about how kids used to take their radios to school on a monday to listen to the draw and how brilliant it all was

how has that resulted in the FA cup draw being shown on the one show?

its all bollocks, have the last game at 4-m on the sunday and then have the draw straight after, the game being on after the draw is bollocks too

yep, and now they all look at it and seem to say "i know what will make it better, lets mess everything about a bit more..."

the friday night and monday night games dont work IMO the draw on a monday night definitely doesnt work, the games being on BT doesnt work for me and them and the BBC's game selection (based on attracting viewers i know) doesnt work either

so far this weekend I've watched about 15 minutes of utd and 10 minutes of west ham

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â