Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Was up at 9 this morning cos my other half wanted to go out today.

Already getting the feeling she won't be out of bed before midday, then won't be ready before 3.

Might start drinking.

*Stop Press*

It lives! :P

Edited by Xann

i go to make some bacon and there is only four rashers so i think ok i normally have at least 6 but that will do, then i get the bread out and its as stale as **** and yet again i think ok i will have to mop it up in all the grease and fat to make it enjoyable.then go to make a cup of tea to have with my sandwich and there is STILL no sugar to which i think ok im used to drinking tea without sugar lately so its no big deal but then i find out there are no tea bags, to which point im getting a tad pissed off now. anyway i think **** it i will have a nice milky coffee and yep you guessed it there is just a tiny dribble of milk if that. ive got one question for you missus...... what kind of a house are you running. 

My missus runs a very tight ship tbf to her. We rarely run low on the essentials like loo roll and custard creams.

Do your own shopping then you bunch of lazy shits.

I do! I miscalculated the loo roll situation. Let me tell you, kitchen roll on the anus is not a pleasant experience. 

• Like 2

Very true! That crossed my mind as the sandpaper like kitchen roll scraped across my chocolate starfish.

On a positive, purchased some high quality bog roll now.. silk like in comparison!

Megan Trainer or whatever her name is. Stick thin in her latest video. So much for being happy being a fatty boom boom.

Fatties always proclaim how happy they are being fat until they actually lose weight then tell the world how much better they feel being thin and how unhappy they were being fat*

*not that Megan Trainer was that big anyway

Megan Trainer or whatever her name is. Stick thin in her latest video. So much for being happy being a fatty boom boom.

Looks no different from one video to the other in my opinion.  Certainly not stick thin.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â