Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I turned my laptop on just short of an hour ago. Thanks to windows updates and Samsung updates I'm still staring at a loading screen.

1 hour just to install updates, what the **** is that about.

Slow laptop / slow internet ?

The updates never take that long unless a new install.

Its installed a new version of windows, I've just had to re-do the initial set up.

It really should warn you on startup before it does things like this.

Also its legit, I had to verify the set up using my gmail and it was a legit Microsoft email

One of them days you walk into work and want to moonwalk back out giving everyone the bird ..due to one lazy ass bitch

...said Aimee Fuller.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Ed Sheeran sold out Wembley stadium, 3 times over. Just let that sink in. I think I'm done with people.

Bitter because you didn't get a ticket?

Yes, I don't like his music, and I understand people have different tastes, but when the hell did people like Ed Sheeran start selling out Wembley stadium? When I turned the TV on, the woman on the One Show was just introducing him (at this point I'd not seen he was on the show), and started talking about him selling out Wembley, and I assumed it was going to be Springsteen or Bon Jovi or something. Turned out it was Ed Sheeran. Ed Sheeran! 

Edited by dAVe80

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â