Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

robbed a couple of tubs of bleach and a pack of 40 toilet rolls off site today thinking i would surprise the missus with them, was she happy? was she hell.

She probably assumed it was her Christmas presents

robbed a couple of tubs of bleach and a pack of 40 toilet rolls off site today thinking i would surprise the missus with them, was she happy? was she hell.

Bloody women eh! You do something romantic like that and that's how she responds. What a monster!  :P

• Like 2

My missus bought me a villa retro t shirt from the shop in Birmingham a few days ago but she got it in the wrong size, she took it back to the shop at villa park today to change it and was told she couldn't change it there it has to be changed at the shop in Birmingham.

Has anyone else had this happen?

I didn't watch or hear it, or know anything about it even, but having seen that Gerrard scored a late free kick, I fully expect Clive Tyldesley came in his pants. Even the thought of it pisses me off, and not even the fact Liverpool got knocked out can console me.  

• Like 2

I didn't watch or hear it, or know anything about it even, but having seen that Gerrard scored a late free kick, I fully expect Clive Tyldesley came in his pants. Even the thought of it pisses me off, and not even the fact Liverpool got knocked out can console me.

That's why it's laughable that itv claim that all the neutrals want Liverpool to win and everyone loves gerrard, the media wankfest makes it incredibly hard to like them

Same with the other favourites, half the time I want them to lose just to shut the commentators up (the other half I want them to lose cos I **** hate scousers)

They'll be playing in the Europey league now, which means they should struggle in the PL. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

They'll be playing in the Europey league now, which means they should struggle in the PL. Hope that helps.

Yeah, it kind of does.

200.gif

What's a half volley?

For me, Ramsey's was a full volley. But everywhere seems to be describing it as a half volley.

A half volley, imo, is when the ball is still rising after hitting the ground. Like a drop kick in rugby.

If it's on its way back down then it's a full volley, for me.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â