Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The costcutter down the road from me has been leaflet dropping the weekley promos, this week it was a 6 pack of walkers for 50p

When I got there it was only on prawn cocktail & salt and vinegar flavours

Needn't have bothered my arse.

I love Salt & Vinegar.

Prawn Cocktail is an odd one though. Skips = amazing. Regular Walkers Prawn Cocktail = horrid.  

• Like 1

A guy in my office loves a pun.

Annoying.

But what's more annoying is everybody has started reacting to them. The usual groaning "That's terrible" reaction.

But he **** loves it. he's feeding off it and the puns are now prolific. Every other sentence is a pun.

I'm going crazy!!!

Cue a load of puns from the VT massive

"Ian, here's that change I owe you"

"Thanks... Looks like the penny has dropped, eh Ben?!"

**** YOU, IAN!!!

Is your job secure enough to get away with a punch?

• Like 1

The costcutter down the road from me has been leaflet dropping the weekley promos, this week it was a 6 pack of walkers for 50p

When I got there it was only on prawn cocktail & salt and vinegar flavours

Needn't have bothered my arse.

I love Salt & Vinegar.

Prawn Cocktail is an odd one though. Skips = amazing. Regular Walkers Prawn Cocktail = horrid.  

100% this.

some companies still cling on to the ideal of a 1950s salary man. suit, tie, clean shaven, neat hair.

obviously if you have a beard, or messy hair, you are shite at your job and/or give a bad impression of the company.

my school was the same. i lost count of the warnings and detentions i got for having longish hair.

This is not me being funny, this is me asking genuinely.

What category do people think Dreadlocks fall in to?

Because I know there's a feeling dreadlocks are dirty but that's only some people, I keep mine lovely as I've mentioned in previous conversations.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â