Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Noel Edmonds has a beard. They really aren't cool.

He has a 'tiny beard' - it's not a proper beard.

And he's also the Antichrist in human form - so we all know what the beard hides.

• Like 1

I've got a beard, always have

Being born with a beard is the ultimate. That's some double hard shit going on there.

If I ever lose my job and she who shall not be named dumps me, then I'll show you guys a real beard.

You can't have a beard where you work?

I've got a beard, always have

Being born with a beard is the ultimate. That's some double hard shit going on there.

If I ever lose my job and she who shall not be named dumps me, then I'll show you guys a real beard.

You can't have a beard where you work?

I could.

I just choose not to as I don't think it would look very good when I'm growing it (for a work environment I mean)

some companies still cling on to the ideal of a 1950s salary man. suit, tie, clean shaven, neat hair.

obviously if you have a beard, or messy hair, you are shite at your job and/or give a bad impression of the company.

my school was the same. i lost count of the warnings and detentions i got for having longish hair.

some companies still cling on to the ideal of a 1950s salary man. suit, tie, clean shaven, neat hair.

obviously if you have a beard, or messy hair, you are shite at your job and/or give a bad impression of the company.

my school was the same. i lost count of the warnings and detentions i got for having longish hair.

Having a beard is different. unless you look like Robinson Crusoe, but I would not recruit someone at interview who had "messy hair" because if you can't be arsed to tidy it for an interview, I'm wondering what else you can't be arsed to do either. 

Having a beard is different. unless you look like Robinson Crusoe, but I would not recruit someone at interview who had "messy hair" because if you can't be arsed to tidy it for an interview, I'm wondering what else you can't be arsed to do either. 

We used to have an architect working for us that always wore cream coloured everything. But would then have a complete outfit change in the afternoon, to burgundy.

He had a cream coloured convertible Golf and he would arrive at work and step out of it wearing cream shoes, cream slacks, shirt, jacket and beret. Then at lunchtime he would slip away and come back all in burgundy or plum. Every day for 2 years. Right up to the point when he changed his car and turned up to work in a brown convertible Golf. From then on he always wore all brown, head to foot including a brown beret. He said he only changed the beret 'for the joke'. Afternoons he still wore the burgundy / plum outfit.

Nutcase.

Not sure what that has to do with anything.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â