Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Eat at MacDonald/kfc/burger king? No. I don't really enjoy eating in these sort of places, its like sitting in a field with a herd of cows grazing

Do I buy food from their? Sometimes, depends on the situation, lad sunday I was driving back from Bristol and ended up at the kfc in Halesowen getting something to eat at 9.30pm, I had the new burger with the pulled pork top, £5.80 and most of it went in the bin.

Though I will happily go in any of the said places to eat, (and have seen equally bad 'grazing' in less frowned-upon eateries) I wouldn't know KFC's new burger from their old ones. You must go there a lot. ;) That, or you're just upto speed with their billboards?

Bastard traffic.   I get home about three and a half hours later from work than I was expecting because somebody else got stuck in the school run traffic in Walmley.  They went home about five hours early.  :angry:

The printers? My brothers team made theirs in ms word and then photocopied it loads. I'm guessing you are in a higher league :P

This is proper Ryman League Division One South shit so demands expertise. Think I'm going to have to grab and old suitcase and wheel it round town looking like a knob.
Which team? Am I going to have to boo all your future posts?

The printers? My brothers team made theirs in ms word and then photocopied it loads. I'm guessing you are in a higher league :P

This is proper Ryman League Division One South shit so demands expertise. Think I'm going to have to grab and old suitcase and wheel it round town looking like a knob.
Which team? Am I going to have to boo all your future posts?

Wing Jobs FC.

Oh you meant Sharkyvilla?

If you're not a food sob, then Nandos is perfectly fine. Although the price has crept up these days so it's not the cheap meal it used to be.

On the food theme, I had a Five Guys for the first time last night.

It was **** nice, to be fair. Those prices though.

• Like 1

Went into town, bought beers, a lovely takeaway, crisps **** everything. Got home, realised it was an international break. Who gives a **** about European football?! Bollocks

International > Premiership

Went into town, bought beers, a lovely takeaway, crisps **** everything. Got home, realised it was an international break. Who gives a **** about European football?! Bollocks

Well yes, but almost anything is better than Scotch football.

• Like 1

Well yes, but almost anything is better than Scotch football.

dvd_snapshot_0338_20131031_170023.jpg

Oh, huh huh huh huh...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â