Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've never been to one

I feel a bit of my life is unfulfilled

Cook some poor quality chicken (but not the poorest). Smother it in cheap piri piri sauce. Turn up the volume on some reality TV Burn some money

All the fun of Nando's but with better parking.

I've never been but this description is the idea I have in my head which has always made me not be arsed about trying it

Edited as best I could to make it readable. Apologies if it's not, copy and past just doesn't seem to want to work.

Glen and I have developed an unspoken but quietly effective NES – Nando’s Efficiency System – in which  we  ensure  that   not  a se cond  is w asted.  W  e se cure  a table  and then, with coats draped over the backs of our chairs, we separate. My role is to grab a menu and secure a place in the queue. From there, I loudly read out the food options so that Glen can hear. He, meanwhile, is scurrying to the far side of the restaurant to grab cutlery, napkins and condiments, but all the while he is listening to me and shouting back his order.  I place it and pay. We usually end up back at the table at roughly the same time and then enjoy our chicken dinners, while chuckling at the many people who are still waiting for theirs despite having arrived way before us.)Of course things take on a different hue if you dine solo.Last time I went to Nando’ s I was Glen-less. I placed my orderbut forgot about the cutlery. My food arrived and I had neither knife, fork or spoon. Admittedly, in a chicken-and-chips scenario the spoon is less important, but I could sure have done with a knife and fork – the former to cut with, the latter to maintain carcass stability.Cursing the absence of my partner-in-chicken I went over to get the required eating tools, walking as fast as I could with-out breaking into a run. Just my luck – they were awaiting are fill on both the knives and the forks! Spoons, on the other hand? Dozens of them. I had no choice. With a lateral shake of the head and a vertical raise of the eyebrow, I return to my table. I’ve made the effort to find cutlery, I’m darn well going to use it. And I have to say it worked out okay. I shovelled the chips into my mouth as if I was eating pudding, and as for the chicken – it was just a question of trying to drag the meat off the bone by using the spoon as a paw.

From the great I Partridge...

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 4

Where I am, it is usually full of students & couples who can't afford anything else. Dickheads are usually found in KFC, McDonald's & Burger King.

If I'm hungry and I fancy it, I will happily eat in any of the four places mentioned. Dickheads are everywhere. Even, wait for it, on Villa Talk. Dun dun dunnnnnn!

Eat at MacDonald/kfc/burger king? No. I don't really enjoy eating in these sort of places, its like sitting in a field with a herd of cows grazing

Do I buy food from their? Sometimes, depends on the situation, lad sunday I was driving back from Bristol and ended up at the kfc in Halesowen getting something to eat at 9.30pm, I had the new burger with the pulled pork top, £5.80 and most of it went in the bin.

Eat at MacDonald/kfc/burger king? No. I don't really enjoy eating in these sort of places, its like sitting in a field with a herd of cows grazing

Do I buy food from their? Sometimes, depends on the situation, lad sunday I was driving back from Bristol and ended up at the kfc in Halesowen getting something to eat at 9.30pm, I had the new burger with the pulled pork top, £5.80 and most of it went in the bin.

Did you just ask yourself two questions and subsequently answer them?

• Like 1

McDonald's is far nicer when its piping hot, by the time you've got it home its lost most of its taste (which lets be honest was is short supply to start with).

Saying that, last week went to the drive-through but was in a rush. Ordered some food and 2 apple pies, at the pay booth they said one of the apple pies would be 7 mins. As I was pushed for time I said no thanks I'll just have the one then. Moved along to the collection window where they asked me to park and then bought the food out 7 MINUTES LATER!!!1!1! Was not happy.

Edited by Genie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â