Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Literally **** exasperated, she has 2 days off, after having 7 days off for a holiday, and 2 days prior to that. So we are having friends over tonight and she went to get this foam bed out of our van, we have got a leak, so she calls me first thing to say we have a leak, I am at work, but I have to tell her what to do, dry out the foam thing, mop up any of the leak, sort out someone to fix the leak. Tell friends to bring airbed. No, I had to do the latter 2 from work. So anyway I give it a few hours and there is a call, I asked how it was going, she launched at me for 5 minutes solid. Ended it with "dont call me just to have a **** go", the phone goes down and thats it. She just emailed to say sorry. Mental, proper mental.

A female that apologised?!  Keep hold of her!

Wainy, this isnt an exaggeration since 1987, this is honestly the second time in all of those years she has apologised, the first time was countered with "but" straight after so it never counted. She never apologises.

• Like 1

I always find punching women sorts out any problems.

Why not strike her in the chops the next time she disagrees with you?

If you don't accept my psn friend request I'll strike you in the chops.

If you don't accept my psn friend request I'll strike you in the chops.

VAT IST YOUR NAEM?

I've got to pick up the local football club's programmes from the printers today but they've moved to a pedestrianised part of town so I have to walk half a frigging mile carrying them to the car and it's been pissing down with rain non-stop all day. Why on earth they moved I have no idea, it's so inconvenient for anyone who wants anything in bulk.

Lapal is the VT equivalent of a woman who has men falling over her but just doesn't want any of them. 

I've got to pick up the local football club's programmes from the printers today but they've moved to a pedestrianised part of town so I have to walk half a frigging mile carrying them to the car and it's been pissing down with rain non-stop all day. Why on earth they moved I have no idea, it's so inconvenient for anyone who wants anything in bulk.

I hate to break it to you, but it looks like you need a shopping-trolley - comes to us all eventually.

A 4-wheeler in old lady plaid costs around £20 on Ebay 

Done up in local football club's colours - it might pass for cool. :)

• Like 1

The printers? My brothers team made theirs in ms word and then photocopied it loads. I'm guessing you are in a higher league :P

This is proper Ryman League Division One South shit so demands expertise. Think I'm going to have to grab and old suitcase and wheel it round town looking like a knob.

When you finish your lunch, and it wasn't even close to filling you up

Had a nandos for lunch 2 of the last 3 days. Great at the time but no work gets done in the afternoon, I need a nap

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â