Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

She has a sign above her desk that says "I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully!!!"

FFS

I'm sure she probably has mug somewhere that says

"You don't have to be crazy to work here, BUT IT HELPS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I just sneezed and she shouted "bless you". Which would be fine, but she's the other side of the office. And it's a big office.

She fancies you. Office Christmas party, beer goggles, guaranteed shag.

She has a sign above her desk that says "I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully!!!"

FFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I just sneezed and she shouted "bless you". Which would be fine, but she's the other side of the office. And it's a big office.

they make beer goggles for females as well :o

• Like 1

There's this furious guy in the office who spends the whole day scanning the office like a meerkat sentry, for what, I'm unsure. Every so often his face will redden and contort into a scowl. This is always followed by a frenzied burst of typing.

Sounds like a bit of an arse...the middle bit.

There's a guy (recently promoted to Director) in my office who comes in maybe once or twice a week, otherwise a home worker.

He types in furious little bursts, like a sentence at a time, but then has to wait to carry on, presumably because he has to make sure the words he's just typed are not incorrect, or his mind has to catch up with his fingers.

He also always taps his mouse not once, not twice, but thrice times - immediately after clicking something.  He's good at his job for sure, he works at a million miles per hour, but it's a bit irritating when he doesn't have a mouse mat and his keyboard is at near breaking point and positively smouldering once he's finished. :lol:

People in the office that do that quick walk/half jog thing to say 'look at me I am super busy, look how hard I am working' but in reality they have gained about 2 or 3 seconds.

Just **** off the lot of you.

I've put that in here before.

Really annoys me. What difference does it make?!

FFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I always imagine people like this have a yawning chasm at the centre of their lives. She probably cries herself to sleep a lot. 

FFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I've got an image of Colin out of The Fast Show now.  Every office has one.

"I'm maaaaad, I am!"

FFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh I bet she is a wild one,

"I am crazy me, tell them what I am like. Go on tell them. Tell them what I got up to at last year's Christmas party. Tell them. It was insane. I stole a traffic cone."

She probably describes herself as a 'mad head' on her facebook profile.

Death is the only solution. 

People in the office that do that quick walk/half jog thing to say 'look at me I am super busy, look how hard I am working' but in reality they have gained about 2 or 3 seconds.

Just **** off the lot of you.

Bad day in the office today mate?  :)

FFS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Stevo has a girlfriend. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â