Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Why is everything a big deal though?

If lads were organising it, simple case of "Lads, it's £20 a head for drinks and food and it's Friday."

Job **** done.

No, I have to hear stories, about people preferring this venue, people preferring that venue, people not liking this food, people thinking X amount of money is too pricey."

Don't have a **** shower then, buy her a gift and chuck it in her garden on your way to work.

How awful it must be that someone is trying to please as many people as possible, terrible!

Why is everything a big deal though?

If lads were organising it, simple case of "Lads, it's £20 a head for drinks and food and it's Friday."

Job **** done.

No, I have to hear stories, about people preferring this venue, people preferring that venue, people not liking this food, people thinking X amount of money is too pricey."

Don't have a **** shower then, buy her a gift and chuck it in her garden on your way to work.

How awful it must be that someone is trying to please as many people as possible, terrible!

Yeah, and isn't she letting us all know about it.

Mother fracking Theresa.

Everyone's a martyr.

etc.

etc...

I'm in a new office temporarily whilst ours gets refurbished.

There's one of those "I'm really loud and talk all the time to everybody" type women here.

She introduced herself to me with these exact words

"Hi, I'm Jane. I'm the loud one, and I love christmas. Only 74 days and 11 fridays to go!"

• Like 1

She has a sign above her desk that says "I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully!!!"

FFS

I'm sure she probably has mug somewhere that says

"You don't have to be crazy to work here, BUT IT HELPS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I just sneezed and she shouted "bless you". Which would be fine, but she's the other side of the office. And it's a big office.

• Like 2

There's one of those "I'm really loud and talk all the time to everybody" type women here.

"Hi, I'm Jane. I'm the loud one, and I love christmas. Only 74 days and 11 fridays to go!"

My suggestion is to kill yourself, and in your suicide note, specifically blame her abrasive personality for causing your death. She'll be so struck down by woe and guilt that she'll spend the rest of her life as a recluse thus being removed from society.

Take one for the team, it's the only way.

• Like 4

My suggestion is to kill yourself, and in your suicide note, specifically blame her abrasive personality for causing your death. She'll be so struck down by woe and guilt that she'll spend the rest of her life as a recluse thus being removed from society.

Take one for the team, it's the only way.

You're right.

BUt I'll also blame you for giving me the idea.

She has a sign above her desk that says "I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully!!!"

FFS

I'm sure she probably has mug somewhere that says

"You don't have to be crazy to work here, BUT IT HELPS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I just sneezed and she shouted "bless you". Which would be fine, but she's the other side of the office. And it's a big office.

Oh I bet she is a wild one,

"I am crazy me, tell them what I am like. Go on tell them. Tell them what I got up to at last year's Christmas party. Tell them. It was insane. I stole a traffic cone."

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

I hope you corrected her and pointed out its 77 days to Christmas

not only is that god only knows absolutely awful its going to be forced down our throats

and "absolutely awful" is putting it politely, its piss poor, who's that wailing at the end?

I heard Pharrell is in it.  Kill it (and him) with fire.

When you watch a very fat person eat something and they really enjoy eating it.

Wobbling loose neck skin caused by eating a sandwich should be treated the same as reaching 30 in Logans Run.

Wobbling loose neck skin caused by eating a sandwich should be treated the same as reaching 30 in Logans Run.

Yeah fatty! How dare you eat food! Put them all in a camp and starve them to death, I say.

• Like 1

Yeah fatty! How dare you eat food! Put them all in a camp and starve them to death, I say.

I echo these sentiments.

Not the sarcasm, just the sentiment.

• Like 1

make them go to a camp where they concentrate on not eating  ... we can call them concentration camps  .. surely to be a marketing hit

(with apologies to Cartman )

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â