Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I get in work around 9, but can roll in a bit later if I have to drop kids off.

Then I make sure nothing's broken overnight and then browse the web while poking around some code now and again. Generally stop working getting towards lunchtime, maybe 11.45 then go out for a walk, run or bike ride for an hour or so.

Then I browse the web for a bit until about 2pm where I then move onto browsing more work related web sites. I'll then poke around some code again and maybe sort a few servers until just after 4, where I discuss bikes with the rest of the office until we go home at 5pm, or just before so we can make sure the office is locked at 5.

After I come home I hear nothing more about work until the next day.

• Like 2

Then I make sure nothing's broken overnight and then browse the web while poking around some code now and again. Generally stop working getting towards lunchtime, maybe 11.45 then go out for a walk, run or bike ride for an hour or so.

Then I browse the web for a bit until about 2pm where I then move onto browsing more work related web sites. I'll then poke around some code again and maybe sort a few servers until just after 4, where I discuss bikes with the rest of the office until we go home at 5pm, or just before so we can make sure the office is locked at 5.

That sounds quite a lot like my job. It's great, and I get paid a lot more than teachers do. 

Women at work, who all they ever talk about his dieting, what they didn't eat and how they are going to the gym that night (every night). Yet they are absolute biffers. What is going on there?

I tell you what, they are liars.

They either eat more than they claim and/or don't work hard enough in the gym (or don't exercise full stop.

There was a group of women at my old place who were always trying different fad diets, but they'd never lose weight. That's because none of them exercised.

When one of the lads, who was previously a couple of stone too heavy, lost loads of weight, they were absolutely convinced he had some huge secret weight loss method that he was keeping from them.

The truth was that he started to eat a cleaner diet, was going to the gym three times a week, and playing football twice per week.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

That sounds quite a lot like my job. It's great, and I get paid a lot more than teachers do.

How much dose the average teacher earn?

About 3 grams of cocaine...

• Like 2

Unqualified teacher - £20828

Qualified teacher - £27105

Outside London

Outside London

A qualified teacher only scrapes 100 quid a shift?.. Fcukin Bejaysus

Monday night : sumo wrestle with my daughter before her bath followed by reading her favourite book "Lettice the rabbit"

It's been our ritual for years , we even have our own victory dance to taunt the loser of the sumo wrestle with

Tonight she told me she doesn't like lettice anymore and feels she is told old for it :(

I feel a piece of me has died ...

Monday night : sumo wrestle with my daughter before her bath followed by reading her favourite book "Lettice the rabbit"

It's been our ritual for years , we even have our own victory dance to taunt the loser of the sumo wrestle with

Tonight she told me she doesn't like lettice anymore and feels she is told old for it :(

I feel a piece of me has died ...

Buy her a real rabbit?

Outside London

The £27k is the average for the main scale but there are higher scales than that for very experienced teachers.

The £20k level seems to be low enough to justify a teacher on a starting salary to have a moan on a Sunday night, on a thread titled 'things that piss you off that shouldn't'.  :)

• Like 2

Outside London

The £27k is the average for the main scale but there are higher scales than that for very experienced teachers.

The £20k level seems to be low enough to justify a teacher on a starting salary to have a moan on a Sunday night, on a thread titled 'things that piss you off that shouldn't'.  :)

Many thanks. Although it's more money than I've ever earned in my life :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â