Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Conversations are power struggles...

Have you been hanging around with MakemineVanilla?

You know how it is, some people like to swap banalities, some people like to swap opinions about abstract subjects, and some people just like to talk about people behind their backs.

As they say: it takes all sorts to make a world. :)

Metaphorical pissing contests at work. My team is terrible for them. I feel sorry for anyone who needs our help some times. Two or three of the guys I work with will start talking amongst themselves, and use jargon only known amongst the people who do our job, and start quoting contract clauses at each other by the number they appear on the contracts, like the poor souls have any idea what they're talking about. Then the contest comes, when they start trying to outdo each other. Just give them the RELEVANT answer in a way they'll understand, and shut the **** up!

That reminds me. I was walking back to the car park from work yesterday, just about to go into the crappy shopping complex and right outside the doors, this scummy looking guy (didn't look homeless necessarily, but I suppose he might have been) was just pissing right up the wall. This is right outside a public walkway and he was just going at it. Not a single shit was given. Dirty boy.

Thing is, there are toilets in the shopping complex about two minutes away. 

Edited by Ginko

I saw a student doing that near my road the other day, middle of the afternoon lots of people around and he was pissing up a wall.

I considered calling the police but instead walked up behind him and pushed him in the back, he had a phone in one hand and his cock in the other. With the wall looming towards his face he opted to drop his cock rather than his phone and put his hand out to stop himself and the inevitable face scrape on brickwork. Which is what I hoped he would do because he pissed all over his leg and shoes much to a lot of people's amusement including his two friends.

I then carried on with my day with a smile.

How people think when you are part of some kind of product promotion, that the words you say to the press, actually do come our your own mouth.

They do not.

Edited by Baselayers

How people think when you are part of some kind of product promotion, that the world you say to the press, actually do come our your own mouth.

They do not.

You sold your soul to the devil. Just take the money. They own you now.
  • Like 2

Oh yeah another, i love Americans in general, but when they say "I could care less" Is that telling me you do actually care?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw#t=24

It actually started off innocently enough. It started off as a British expression but went over to America and was adopted by the Yiddish community who said it in a humorous and kind of sarcastic sort of way in the same way people still say 'I should be so lucky' when it in fact implies unluckiness, or 'That's a relief...' when in fact it is something worrying.

Just different ways of saying it and different contexts is all.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â