Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ever driven round Cambridge? Place is full of the buggers.

I'm sure many cyclists would argue it isn't a leisure activity but a legitimate form of transport that they need for work.

they do because they think it's green ( in which case they shouldn't have jobs but be living in a commune planting hemp and braiding their hair  ) or because they want to get fit (i.e leisure)

I've never had much trouble with my current car, but last year (or the year before, I think) Paddywhack and I were driving to the Norwich cup game and BOTH my headlights went. That was odd.

You forgot to apologise to Donnie.
I'm done with that shit! It's gone mainstream so I'm starting a new trend.... HOW ABOUT THAT FOR A POST?

^ do you think it will catch on?

Agreed! It's become the ice bucket challenge of posting.

• Like 1

Bikes are fine as long as;

If there's >1, they're in single file.

They follow the traffic light signals.

They wear protective gear.

They don't wear ear phones.

If the rider is hefty, they can't wear lycra.

I don't drive my car along cycle paths so it's only fair that cyclists don't ride down roads

same goes for those nazi women on horses who wave their whip at you when you don't give 600 ft clearance and drive faster than 4 mph when going past them as they take maythehorsebewithyou or whatever stupid name they've given it out on a busy road at peak times ...

Next time you see one, run her down.

It'll be one less Tory voter.

People on camping chairs queueing outside the Apple shop in town.

Losers. 

The phone will be readily available for everyone in a week or two so why camp out? 

• Like 1

Bikes are fine as long as;

If there's >1, they're in single file.

They follow the traffic light signals.

They wear protective gear.

They don't wear ear phones.

If the rider is hefty, they can't wear lycra.

I don't drive my car along cycle paths so it's only fair that cyclists don't ride down roads

same goes for those nazi women on horses who wave their whip at you when you don't give 600 ft clearance and drive faster than 4 mph when going past them as they take maythehorsebewithyou or whatever stupid name they've given it out on a busy road at peak times ...

Next time you see one, run her down.

It'll be one less Tory voter.

I said Nazi women so clearly she voted green :P

• Like 1

Somehow I ended up talking to the hot girl at work about my disastrous history of relationships, and how I'm almost certain to either die alone, or eventually decide to just buy a wife on the internet.

Her: Don't talk like that, any woman would be so lucky to be with you

Me: Do you want to get a drink after work? (summary, I'm sure I was way more smooth than this...maybe...)

Her: Well....I didn't mean me...I need to get back to work.

FML.

Awkward_Alert.gif

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Actually had two teenagers cycling side by side right in the middle of the road the other day, jeering and intentionally making things awkward for the cars behind them having to go well out into the other lane to overtake. Instead I just got closer and closer to them until they decided very quickly to get out of the way.

The real issue there is if they had fallen under the car, I would have gotten the blame just because cyclists are a bit more squishy than cars. The system is broken.

• Like 1

Actually had two teenagers cycling side by side right in the middle of the road the other day, jeering and intentionally making things awkward for the cars behind them having to go well out into the other lane to overtake. Instead I just got closer and closer to them until they decided very quickly to get out of the way.

The real issue there is if they had fallen under the car, I would have gotten the blame just because cyclists are a bit more squishy than cars. The system is broken.

I had similar today 4 teenage lads cycling down the middle of the road with the Jack the biscuit look .... What is it with these kids ...If you want to act hard jump in a boxing ring with someone , what they were doing was just damn right stupid ....

The other day I saw some kids picking up traffic cones and sandbags and throwing them all over the road, so I got my biggest knife out of the kitchen and I went down onto the street and grabbed one of them. I held the knife to his throat and while he squirmed to get free I nicked him a little bit. It bled just enough to frighten him and all his friends a little. They ran back into their council flats complex. I went back upstairs. About 20 minutes later I heard the same commotion again. They had gotten a trolley now and had filled it with sandbags and were running up and down the street screaming. So I went down and got my car. I turned the corner onto the street and flashed my lights at them. I began revving my engine. I was challenging their trolley to a little game of chicken. I sped towards them as quickly as my peugeot could manage over the short distance. At the last possible moment they jumped aside and I narrowly avoided hitting the trolley. They ran into their complex again and I went home, satisfied that I had successfully taught those children a valuable lesson. 

A couple of days later the police arrived at my door. They said witnesses had ID'd my car as being involved in the above incident. I said I was just endangering the children's lives to sort of teach them a lesson and make myself feel like a big man. They said they knew and they had just brought me up a delicious chocolate cake to say they appreciate me and the effect I've been having on the local community. I told them that it would be silly for me to eat it all on my own, so I invited them in for cake and tea.

Just had a call from a girl there lads who is coming over, so I'll have to leave it there I'm afraid. Sorry

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â