Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People in general

Today, suspicious package found at Luton. Controlled explosion carried out. Was probably nothing but you can never be too careful. Reaction from people who had a delay:

"Natalie Pinder, from Stevenage, was turned away from the airport.

"We have four children and are due to fly out at 18:20 to Ibiza," she said. "I'm not happy as I can't even get through to EasyJet. We're back at home waiting for news."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-29111954

What do you want love? The chance of your children blown up? Yes its an inconvenience but deal with it

I saw one of these behind the scenes at an airport shows (like "airport" but not that specific one) set in britain. One episode occurred during the 9/11 attacks.

So all flights worldwide were grounded. Not the airports fault, not the airline's fault.

But the people in the airport were absolute words removed about it. Giving the staff absolute abuse for it.

It really annoyed me. And made me realise if i worked in an airport I'd end up punching everyone.

It's the sort of 'family' holiday scumbags go on.

:o  :o  :o

Ibiza is a really beautiful island and fantastic for family's. Even San antonio by day is a really nice place. Because 1 town turn's into a playground for pi55ed up brits during the night is a not really any reason to call anybody that visits the entire island a scumbag.

I've heard there are some nice places on Ibiza but like most destinations in Spain, it's full of English, so I'd give it a miss.

I don't mind your lot on a day to day basis, but I don't want to see your fat white arses rising like the Supermoon in the sand.

Better than fat, ginger white arses though ay? ;)

TUPE consultations one month ago - "So yeah, I'm not a big fan of heights or glass elevators".

This week's TUPE consultation - "We're putting you on the top floor near the balcony".

afraid-reaction-gif.gif

Are they trying to test if they'd flap around in a strong gust?

TUPE consultations one month ago - "So yeah, I'm not a big fan of heights or glass elevators".

This week's TUPE consultation - "We're putting you on the top floor near the balcony".

afraid-reaction-gif.gif

I really want to watch The Great Outdoors now.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â