Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

This probably should piss me off. Our office has had the lights off all day, because one of the lights is flickering. So instead of a few people moving desks, to not see the flickering light, everyone else has been working in the dark all day.

It's making my eyes pretty sore, staring at this PC screen, and I've been having problems with my eyes lately anyway.

Our office in general, is a complete state. Half of the windows are broken/ faulty, some of the blinds are missing or have to be stuck up with sellotape, a different lift seems to break each week and there are always problems with toilets/ taps/ doors/ car park shutters breaking.

A perfect opportunity to knock one out at your desk. Live the dream, Sir. Live the dream.

• Like 2

Anything that breaks that isn't on the immediate path from reception to the executive meeting rooms gets left in my office. One side of the building has had all 3 entrances to it broken for nearly 3 months because they're "waiting for parts". And they've replaced the fresh milk with UHT. 

Anything that breaks that isn't on the immediate path from reception to the executive meeting rooms gets left in my office. One side of the building has had all 3 entrances to it broken for nearly 3 months because they're "waiting for parts". And they've replaced the fresh milk with UHT.

UHT? No-one buys that coz it's shoyte.......
  • Like 1

My Nan and Grandad used to drink UHT / sterilised milk, and they used to leave it on the side instead of putting it in the fridge. Absolutely rank stuff!

They put it in to place as a "trial", everyone complained, but somehow the change became permanent anyway.

Used to get free tea and coffee a couple of years ago, then they took it away and we brought our own in but they provided milk, now this. Saves them a few grand a year, at the expense of pissing off pretty much everyone but the beancounting bastard that suggested it. Apparently you can put a price on staff morale.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with drinking UHT/sterilised milk, apart from, like you've written, it's a bit rank, so makes you sick and need something to take the taste away but that's easily overcame as there's always plenty of UHT / sterilised milk around to quench your thirst as it lasts.

• Like 1

re. Kate and Wills. What wonderful news; another bone-idle family on Benefits having kids one after the other for the tax payer to support !

last time i checked William worked as a pilot for the Ambulance service  ( £40k a year if the rumours are true )  William and Harry also received £10m in inheritance from Diana's death

so , I think your 52p a year contribution to the royal family is going elsewhere

Edited by tonyh29

LATEST: Prince Harry says his sister-in-law's pregnancy with her second child is "very exciting news"

In other news, Liberia is facing a huge increase in Ebola patients, a student has attacked a teacher and another student with a knife and the chief executive of Rotherham council has quit over the abuse scandal.

• Like 2

Anyone who wears a backpack on a crowded tube is an absolute word removed of the highest imaginable order.

Add to this: people who put it on the floor between their legs, which is fine, but they then bend at the hip to pick it up! Bend at your knees to pick it up instead of basically pushing your arse into my crotch you **** word removed!

• Like 4

People in general

Today, suspicious package found at Luton. Controlled explosion carried out. Was probably nothing but you can never be too careful. Reaction from people who had a delay:

"Natalie Pinder, from Stevenage, was turned away from the airport.

"We have four children and are due to fly out at 18:20 to Ibiza," she said. "I'm not happy as I can't even get through to EasyJet. We're back at home waiting for news."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-29111954

What do you want love? The chance of your children blown up? Yes its an inconvenience but deal with it

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Pilot for the ambulance service eh ! How very altruistic. Wonder how his training was financed....

At a guess, I'd say it was the Royal Air Force that paid for it. I don't think they make their guys pay for their own training (yet). Either that or he got a freebie because Granny owns the Air Force ;)

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

there are chilled out parts of ibiza but i cant see why people would go there for a family holiday. as for the stupid bitch moaning then yeah ok next time there is a security warning just ignore it and put your kids lives at risk. my missus and lad flew out on sunday and i could not settle one bit until she rang me to say they arrived, then the poor sod fell in the deep end of the pool within 5 minutes of being at the hotel. her brother had to jump in fully clothed and rescue him, with all this trouble in the world its making me feel even worse that im not with my lad. be glad when hes home.

It's the sort of 'family' holiday scumbags go on.

I'm sure there are quiet parts of Ibiza that aren't full of clubbers. I too haven't been there for years, but 'scumbags' is a bit harsh imo.

It's the sort of 'family' holiday scumbags go on.

I'm sure there are quiet parts of Ibiza that aren't full of clubbers. I too haven't been there for years, but 'scumbags' is a bit harsh imo.
Have you ever seen Dr pangloss's posts before?

Calling a family he knows nothing of "scumbags" is actually quite considerate :lol:

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â