Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I know that rob182 and Paddywhack are gay, with each other.

Ginko and hogso aren't but seem like they could be.

8pints may as well be, he'd be the big friendly bear gay guy.

VA is gay.

Baselayers has inevitably has gay experiences, as has Tonyh29 because let's face it, he's probably been to Thailand.

Rob wants to be gay, you can't talk that much about DHUTWU without wanting to try it ;)

I think the only person who can't be gay is troon_villan.. He's scotch and I think it's against the law there.

Does anyone recognise this boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8qgNDiyXk

Madcuzbad

I seem to remember CED sharing a rather vivid homosexual experience, but maybe he was just experimenting.

Not that it matters if you're gay in Off Topic of course. On the main forum though? 

Modern 'customer service'.

If a company calls someone up that they've dicked around then expect them to be irate - don't get all huffy and say that the person is being rude just because they're annoyed.

"Ooh, you're getting angry because I've been shit - that gives me an excuse not to do anything more and claim it's your fault for 'being rude'."

• Like 2

Modern 'customer service'.

If a company calls someone up that they've dicked around then expect them to be irate - don't get all huffy and say that the person is being rude just because they're annoyed.

"Ooh, you're getting angry because I've been shit - that gives me an excuse not to do anything more and claim it's your fault for 'being rude'."

Tbh its why I refuse to deal with anyone on the phone , all that happens is they piss me off and then I get annoyed ....

Letter / email writing means you can draft it and then count to 10 before you hit the send button ... And then edit out the swear words and blatant sarcasm

i always start with some faint praise of the person I've been dealing with and the company , established my credentials as a loyal customer and then hit them with the problems and ask them what they propose to do about it ....

It works well for me , if it wasn't for my bad spelling ( hi Chris :) ) I'd take it up professionally :)

It was just a petty revenge attack Mr T.

If you hadn't started it, I wouldn't have to proof read all my posts.

Oh, and I agree on the tactics, definitely get better results when the second draft takes out the sarcasm and it's just a vanilla explanation of the problem and request for it to be sorted out.

• Like 1

Because the parents appear to be fame hungry.

The only interview I've seen was them attempting to explain that they hadn't kidnapped their own son. If they turn up on Big Brother then fair enough. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â