Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've just seen Asda George have taken away one of my "go to" tunes, for when I DJ. If I play it now, someone is gonna think I'm playing the song off the advert. First Family Guy ruined Surfin' Bird for me, now this...

Haha!  I think that's good!

Hitz is a spokesman for the campaign too.  Premier Inn are changing their name in all comms to Premier Out for that weekend too.

Yeah, I think it's pretty funny. Fair play to them I say.

i dont mind the campaign, i dont mind the anti homophobia stuff, i do however hate how they try and attach statistics to these campaigns and claim that say 4 players in a 25 man squad "must" be homosexual and then try and come up with several reasons (number 1 usually being us big bad fans) as to why none of them have come out yet

i think there are a couple of openly gay people on here

but same as my opinion on footballers, no doubt there are a couple of gay footballers in the prem, but is it the grief they'll get off the fans that's keeping them from coming out or is it just that they'd like to keep their private lives private...

I know that rob182 and Paddywhack are gay, with each other.

Ginko and hogso aren't but seem like they could be.

8pints may as well be, he'd be the big friendly bear gay guy.

VA is gay.

Baselayers has inevitably has gay experiences, as has Tonyh29 because let's face it, he's probably been to Thailand.

Rob wants to be gay, you can't talk that much about DHUTWU without wanting to try it ;)

I think the only person who can't be gay is troon_villan.. He's scotch and I think it's against the law there.

• Like 1

Haha!  I think that's good!

Hitz is a spokesman for the campaign too.  Premier Inn are changing their name in all comms to Premier Out for that weekend too.

It's true trying a bit hard to be funny.

I know that rob182 and Paddywhack are gay, with each other.

Ginko and hogso aren't but seem like they could be.

8pints may as well be, he'd be the big friendly bear gay guy.

VA is gay.

Baselayers has inevitably has gay experiences, as has Tonyh29 because let's face it, he's probably been to Thailand.

Rob wants to be gay, you can't talk that much about DHUTWU without wanting to try it ;)

I think the only person who can't be gay is troon_villan.. He's scotch and I think it's against the law there.

Does anyone recognise this boy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8qgNDiyXk

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â